3

Briesnz POV

It's been a week since that day Kd came to my house and he been texting me nonstop about how sorry he was that he went off for nun but I just been ignoring him. Right now I'm at chipotle with my best friend Jamere getting sum to eat before we get ready for her party that she having today. Her party bout to be live ash, the whole BR should be in there. I might find me a lil eater while I'm there eowww.

"Who keep on texting you?" My best friend jamere said.

" Girlllllll you member I told you how I met Kd and he came over and we got into a lil argument?"

" Oh yeaaaa, but why he texting still?"

" ion even know he keep saying he sorry and stuff but I'm way past it."

"Just text him back."

" I guess I will then if you think I should."

Nbakd2x: my bad for what I said Ian mean to hurt yo feeling or nun. Text me back making me feel like a hoe or sum

Yodaddyluvbriesnz: its coo I just been past that and you ain't hurt my feelings it's just you yelled at me and Ian used to getting yelled at lmfaooo

Nbakd2x: mmm and I see you been having a crush on a nigga you a stalkerrrrrr. The lil cut outs of us cute tho

Mannnnnnnn when he said that my cheeks was feeling hotttt cause I had forgot all about me being in love w him since forever sksksk.

Yodaddyluvbriesnz: yea ik we needa take real ones so I can replace them

Yall see how I said that sksk

Nbakd2x: we can when ima see you again tho

Yodaddyluvbriesnz: if you come to my bestie party tonight you might see me

Nbakd2x: what's ya bestie name

Yodaddyluvbriesnz: jamere, why?

Nbakd2x: frl? She talk to boomer I fwh

Yodaddyluvbriesnz: mmmm nice to know

After he said that I look up at jamere and said " when tf was you gone tell me you messed with that dude boomer and that you been knew Kd?"

" I been told yo ass you just wasn't listening to a bitch cause you was going through yo ugly ass attitudes so I just dropped it."

Mmmm that's cute.

"Oh yeaaaaa, now I remember you didn't you . Anyway let's goooooo we gotta get ready for yo party."

"Okay come on, and I'm getting in the shower first period." She said.

"Mmmm not if I do."

" bitch we'll see cause like I said I'm getting in first, you like to use all the hot water and act like you didn't."

" that was one time can you let it go geeshhh."

________________________

Jamere in media

Just a filler chapter 🙂. I hope my story don't seem rushed or cringe cause babyyyy.

Would you rather live in a big mansion with a lot of money and not be able to listen to young boy or live in a regular house and be struggling and listen to youngboy?