Chapter 19

-Finn's POV-

Magcon is during school. But since Matt gets to go, I get to go too. Luckily, all the other girls get to come too.

I heard a beep outside my window. I went to go look, and it was the limo picking everyone up. Everyone else was already in there. All the parents, Peter, and Marie were riding in a different car. Which made me so happy.

I went to go get Matt.

"Matt! The limo is here!" I said rushing in his room.

"You know Finn, I'm really excited that your going to Magcon with me." That's the sweetest thing he's ever said to me. 

"And why's that?" I said, pulling him into a hug and staying there.

"Because. I miss you, mom, and dad whenever I go on tour. And now I have you! My beatiful sister." He said holding on, facing me, and pushing some of my hair back.

"Matt your the best. I wanna stay in this moment forever, but there's a limo waiting for us outside!" We both laughed and took our luggages. We were only allowed to bring one suitcase and a carry on luggage. I filled my backpack with plane stuff so I don't get bored. 

We walked down hand in hand to the limo. They wouldn't care. We're siblings.

Our driver took our luggages. I went inside the huge limo and sat inbetween Nash and Hayes. 

"Hey babe." Nash said kissing my head.

"Hey babe." I repeated and kissed his lips. He flashed a smile. 

All the other girls wore the same thing as me. Shorts and a baggy sweatshirt. It was quite cold to wear shorts, it's winter in North Carolina. 

It was 6 AM. I leaned on Nash's shoulder. He took my hand and rubbed it to keep it warm. 

About an hour later, we got to the airport. Nash led me to the exit of the limo. He grabbed my hand in his and rolled his luggage in his other. I did the same. We held hands and made it to our gate.

Of course, Peter ad Marie were there. They sat across from us. Sensing that we were watching them. They started making out roughly.

"Freaks." I said loud enough so they could hear me.

"I know right. I must have been so clueless to ever date that girl." Nash said as well.

They stopped and glared. We just laughed our butts off. 

We boarded the plane and soon we were in Atlanta.

We went to our hotel to find the worst news. We're sharing a room with Peter and Marie.

Nash, Peter, Marie and I go into our room. There are only two beds. Me and Nash sleep together and Peter and Marie sleep together. 

"I call sleeping with this fine piece of ass." Peter says as he comes up behind me and squeezes my butt.

I turn around and slap him in the face. 

"Sorry, but you're gonna be sleeping with flat ass over there." I point to Marie.

"I have a finer ass than you." Marie snapped back. 

"You wish." I mumble and start unpacking my suitcase. Thank god there were two bathrooms. Nash and I shared one and Peter and Marie shared one. 

"Babe." Nash called.

"Yah?" 

"The guys wanna go swim. You wanna come?"

"Of course!" I said. I slipped on my light pink bikini and went to the pool with Nash.

Nash jumped in as I read a magazine on by the poolside.

Marie and Peter walked through the door. Peter jumped in. Marie dragged me to the poolside and pushed me in.

"That's what you get for being a bitch earlier." Marie yelled. Everyone stared at her in disgust.

I walked out of the pool and to the snack bar. I ordered two cherry slushies. 

"I'm sorry Marie. Will this make up for it?" I took both the slushies and splashed them in her face. Everyone laughed.

"Just watch. When Magcon comes, I'm gonna give you hell!" Marie screamed running to the bathroom.