I think we need to have a chat

@fawnholland: on our way to do something our parents might not be happy about 🥰😈Tagged: gemmaholland1

Tagged: gemmaholland
1.8 mill likes, 24,571 comments
-

tomholland2013: you better hope you're wrong or i'm taking the car off you

juniperholland: my daughters are so pretty ❤️❤️

username: june is completely ignoring the caption i cant igifjdjeow

username: they just admitted to being little shits and june doesn't care one bit

edencoleman: I WANNA KNOW WHATS HAPPENING

lukeosterfield: why wasn't i invited

rydellosterfield: ditto ^^

username: what is going on

teeganosterfield: as your aunt i shouldn't be encouraging this but i'm the cool aunt so i am

-

As soon as Tom and Juniper heard the front door open, they put on their serious parent face that they'd practiced and walked into the lobby to greet their daughters. Juniper folded her arms over her chest.

"What have you two-" She immediately stopped talking when she saw what they'd brought home. She looked up at her husband to see his jaw dropped. Fawn and Gemma were holding two, incredibly fluffy golden puppies. Instead of being angry, she almost teared up. "They look just like Padfoot."

"We know- we just- we wanted dogs and we know you guys like dogs anyway. We all really miss Tess and Paddy but like- it's been a while and we miss having dogs around. We aren't replacing them they're just new additions." Fawn stammered put quickly and one of the puppies squirmed in her arms. Neither parent spoke for a while.

"You know, it's be really hypocritical for me to be upset because this is exactly how I got Tess. Plus, they're really cute." Tom smiled and walked over to the girls, patting the puppy Gemma was holding. "However, since you two bought them they're your responsibility. You train them, pick up their shit, ('Tom!' 'What?! It's not like they don't swear!') everything."

Their daughters nodded vigorously and smiled to each other before looking at their mother, who still had furrowed brows.

"Well ones a boy, so we're naming him Stark." Gemma spoke cautiously, looking at her dad to gauge his reaction to the new family pet being named to pay homage to one of his best friends, who had died not too long ago. "The other ones a girl so were naming her Stella because it's cute."