Chapter Forty-Five

Chapter Song: Hold on Til May- Pierce the Veil (this is sucha landy song)

Luke

My arms enclosed Andy, they were tightly wrapped around her waist. My chin rested on her head while Fall Out Boy started up the song Just One Yesterday. The song brought up memories of the night that we got drunk and sleep at the park for the second time. That was also the first day that I accidently told her that I loved her. I'm so fucking glad that I did.

Andy was shouting out the lyrics, and then gave me a little kiss on my cheek. I smiled down at her, "Hey don't you think this is our song?" I whispered in her ear, and she nods.

I felt bad about missing out on a few songs in the beginning, but I didn't want to not say hi to my fans. I really did feel bad, and I knew Andy was feeling left behind but she didn't tell me, because I know she didn't want to say anything because fans are important to me. She respects that I do have some, but she doesn't feel comfortable around them and I am totally okay with that.

So I got her something I knew she would love. Band t-shirts. She wears one everyday and knew she would've wanted to get one anyways but I wanted to get it for her. It was her birthday, and I knew she was sort of sad so band t-shirts or skinny jeans are basically the two things that make her happy. Other than me I hope. I also thought that I should get one too, so why not get matching shirts, because it would be cute. God, I sound like such a girl.

I didn't really care though, because I loved her, like a lot. Cheesy, I know, but every time I loved at her, my heart just raced because I knew she was mine. I never wanted her to be sad and I always wanted to be there for her. I have been trying my best lately, to be nicer to people because of her. She just had some sort of affect on me, something no one else had on my before.

But that's the thing, I was pretty sure I was in love with her. Loving someone and being in love with someone is two different things. I was in love with Chelsea, I can admit that, but that is way different than it is with Andy. She was different than Chelsea, and she made me feel things I didn't know I could. She brought out the best in me.

And I was in love with her.

I looked down, just watching her. Her eyes lit up in happiness like they did at the All Time Low concert. It made me happy to see her happy. She looked like she was having the time of her life, and I was glad. I wanted to make her birthday memorable, considering she didn't even remember it.

The concert goes on and by quickly, I was into it too, just like her. I was singing and so was she. I kept my chin on her head for most of it, it was just the most comfortable position to be in. Soon enough the last song of theirs, Saturday, is played. The concert ended quickly after that and we decide to leave a little early to beat traffic.

I can tell that Andy is tired. She keeps closing her eyes a little and then leaning into my chest. We start walking back to where my car is parked, "Thank you so much, again. It was fucking awesome." She says softly, grabbing hold of my hand leaning on my shoulder.

I chuckle softly at her words, "Anything for my birthday girl."

I drive us home, the car ride was silent. Andy had fallen asleep, and I didn't blame her. She had classes today and she went to a long ass concert, I would be pretty tired too but I didn't do much. I was just glad she had a good time and she had a good birthday because I just want the best for her.

I pull up to Andy's apartment, and look over at her. She was still sleeping, not even me shaking her a  little woke her up. I smile at little but proceed to get out of the car and go over to her side. I pick her up bridal style, putting her cake in her lap so it doesn't drop.