Day 11 - While masturbation

Ugh....this was a bit hard to write xD

So just take this

Also high school with horny teens

Enjoy

---------------

"Ngh~ B-Bodil!" Simon moans out as he felt his boyfriend thrusting in harder while tightly gripping the edge of the desk.

Currently, the couple were in one of the abandon classroom since they were both horny all day and took advantage of the lunch time to have a little fun. Forty minutes had passed and the couple was still going at it, but both knew that they were running out of time since lunch time will be over in five minutes.

"W-We need to end this quick" Bodil managed to say through his groans as he was slightly clawing the spot next to Simon's head while thrusting in even harder, making his boyfriend moan louder before feeling him grip his own hair. He took a quick glance to the clock and saw that they only have two more minutes before the bell rings before looking away and hooked his hand under Simon's right leg and raised it up before wrapping his over hand around the other's member, doing quick pumps and strokes, quickly bringing Simon to the edge.

"MM!" Simon started to let out a loud moan when Bodil quickly kissed him, muffling his sounds and through the rough treatment, Simon quickly came on his stomach causing Bodil to let out a muffled pleasured groan before cumming.

A second after their climax, the bell started ringing, signaling the ending of lunch.

"Shit" Bodil cursed out as he pulled away, leaving Simon breathless and laying on the desk.

"W-We can always d-ditch school" Simon said between pants making Bodil chuckle before shaking his head, "R-Remember what happened last time we skipped" he said as he pulled out causing Simon to shiver before removing the condom and throwing it in the trashcan. Scoffing a bit, Simon soon sat up before taking the baby wipes from Bodil and started cleaning himself, "Whatever, fuck that bitch" he simply said making Bodil laugh before kissing him.

"Lets hurry before we get in trouble again"

-----------------

Yeeeah, sorry if its bad

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-