Chapter 4: What just happened?!

Yoongi's POV

Everything happened so fast, it was over in a blink. I saw Taehyung getting down to help Jin hyung and Hoseok. What he didn't see was the car that was zooming towards him.
Before I could even call his name out, he was lying unconscious on the floor, a pool of blood next to his head.
I was frozen where I was standing. I could vaguely hear Jin hyung screaming.
"Hyung, come on, help us." Jimin grabbed my shoulder. I snapped back into reality and ran towards the rest of the members.
Namjoon was already calling the ambulance while Jungkook has gone to confront the car driver.
Within minutes, all 8 of us (Sejin hyung was with us) were rushing towards the nearest hospital.
Sejin hyung had quickly called Bang PDnim and he had also come to the hospital in his vehicle.
Taehyung was dragged to the operation theatre. He looked lifeless and all I could think of was 'I should have reached him'.

Jungkook's POV

"Is TaeTae hyung going to be ok?" I asked my hyungs. I was so worried. I didn't know what I was supposed to do.
"Think happy thoughts Kook-ah." My hyungs told me.
Just then, the surgeon came out of the operation theatre. Everyone rushed at him instantly. The doctor ushered us into a waiting room so that we don't make even more noise.

"Guys, the good news is Taehyung is out of danger." We all sighed.
Then something clicked. "Doctor, you said that's the good news. Is there any bad news?" I asked, fearing the answer.

The doctor sighed. We looked at each other.
"I can't really conclude it as bad news. But it's not good either. So when the vehicle hit Taehyung, the most I can assume at the moment is that he hit his head on the road. So," the doctor took a pause, "he has suffered from sever head injuries. I'm not sure how dangerous his injuries are until he regains consciousness. So, right now, all we can do is wait for his to wake up." The doctor went away.

I sat down with a thump. I looked at my hyungs. They were all in the same situation as me. Our dear Taehyung hyung. He wouldn't even hurt a fly. Why would he have to be the one to get hurt? It should have been me...

No one's POV

Everyone was looking at their feet, wondering why Taehyung had to get hurt. They kept thinking that they should have reached him on time. Sejin hyung was the first to break the silence.
"Guys, there is no point staying here, moping around. Let's all go home and take a wash and think things over. You know, like what we should do after Taehyung comes home."

Namjoon's POV

I was so grateful to Sejin hyung. As the leader, I always felt compelled to make things right and make sure everyone was emotionally and physically rested. But right now, I was nowhere. All I could think of was about Taehyung. And when Sejin hyung broke the silence, I felt the need to speak up.
"Guys, he is right. Taehyung will not get better if we stay here and be mopey. Let's go home and take some rest. Then let's wait for Taehyung to wake up."

And with that, we went back to our dorm, leaving behind an unconscious Taehyung.
.
.
.
.
A/n: Sorry for the late update. I had written the chapter but I was unable to publish it becoz of the cellular data connection.
Tnks peanuts for reading it.
Huggieessa😊🙈🙈😊🥰🥰🥰