𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍

Okay so Ik there was ALOT of errors in the last chapter, but I promise you will start to see less and less errors😭 okay lets get into this chappie😌

Angelic's povAfter Deshae hung up I went to my closet and grabbed my PINK duffel bag and filled it, when I was done I zipped it and put it on my bed I sat down in relief when my phone went off I looked at it, it was deshae letting me know he was o...

Angelic's pov
After Deshae hung up I went to my closet and grabbed my PINK duffel bag and filled it, when I was done I zipped it and put it on my bed I sat down in relief when my phone went off I looked at it, it was deshae letting me know he was outside... I replied and picked up my duffel bag, I put it by the front door and went to the kitchen where August was.

"A-August?" I said scared.

He looked up.

"Wassup sis" he said banging some fries.

Sometimes it still amazes me how his mood changes so fucking fast, like he was just beating the living shit outta me upstairs and now he's cool calm Collected oh and drunk & hearing him say sis made me cringe.

"Um...can I'm gonna, I mean can I go to Auntie Pam house for a couple of days?" I asked him.

"Y-Yeah yea you know u don't have to ask girls" he said.

" thank you " I said running back to the door opening it before being stopped.

"Aye!?" August said before I could leave out the door he walked to me and brought his lips to my ear.

"Don't tell Pam I be beating you, or you'll never see daylight again" he whispered.

"O- okay" I said scared as he walked away.

I left out the house feeling a weight being lifted off my chest I put my hood on and tightened it I got in the car and faced the window and Deshae pulled off.

Sorry for such a short chappie
Comment x Vote