Ochaco vs Bakugou

(M/N)'s pov:

Peeking around the corner, my gaze fell on a head of ash blonde hair standing in the middle of the stadium. Pushing up my large red rimmed sunglasses, I watched with a worried gaze when Ochaco trembled while stepping onto the large stadium.

Swallowing a lump in my throat, I recalled the frightening acts and explosive personality of the tall blonde.

Oh why did Ochaco have to fight him first, she looks like a mice about to be squished by the belly of a fat cat. 

(D: I wrote "a mice" This is why I suck...)

I fanned myself with a hand due to the stuffy scarf and large straw hat I had on, along with the baggy (F/C) hoodie and black jeans.

Sure, I looked sketchy, peeking round the corner watching a bunch of highschool students, but I couldn't bear the thought of ruining the surprise Father and Mother were plan-

"Um, excuse me?"

"Ah! Crap!"

Startled, I violently jerked backwards when my eyes met the forest green eyes of the one behind me, hitting the wall with my back. My sunglasses flew off my face, the scarf now hung loosely off my shoulders and my hat askew from the impact.

Wow. I. Am. A. Mess.

Slightly shocked by my overdramatic reaction the male sweats, "Um, sorry sir. I didn't mean to startle you, but why are you standing here? The bleachers for the audience is on the opposite side of the stadium." he says after composing himself. 

"Oh um... I'm here because of Och-"

"Oi, Midoriya. Who is this?"

I was cut off by a loud voice coming from the bleachers. A male with bright red hair, probably, gelled into spikes that pointed in every direction and a big spiky quif gelled towards the sky. It looked like they could stab my hand if I ever touched any of the spikes. My gaze quickly fell onto the bright red orbs of the male, a light and tiny scar at his eyelid and the giant grin with spiky teeth only made the male cuter.

"Ah! Kirishima-san, I was just about to ask him." the green haired male, or Midoriya as the other had called him, in front of me said, waving his hands in front of his chest. 

The red haired male, or Kirishima, jogged up the steps to approach the two of us. His faced morphed into a weird expression the moment he laid eyes upon my get up. 

Immediately, I threw off the hat and discarded the scarf shoving it into my large backpack. Getting rid of the sketchy outfit, I wiped my forehead of swear and ruffled my (H/C) hair. 

"Sorry, for the weird outfit. Anyways."

"Wait a minute," Midoriya piped up upon seeing my actual face, "Kirishima-san, doesn't he resemble Uraraka-san?" 

"Wow, when you say it he really does look like her. Are you her relative or something, coming to cheer on her?"

"Oh right!" His question made me remember the reason why I even came. Frantic, I mumbled an "excuse me" and lightly pushed Kirishima aside to check the progress of the match. Only to be met with the bright flash of explosions.

Though I have sat through an entire morning of his explosions and loud shouts, I'm still not used to it at all. 

Watching with a concerned expression, I stared at the struggling Ochaco, desperately trying to reach her opponent. As another gust of smoke was released from the explosion, we could hear the dropping sound of gravel and pebbles. In a flash, another explosion was heard. Bright eruptions came repeatedly as Ochaco was thrown around like a rag doll. Running up to the bleacher's railing, I gripped the metal bar as a way to release my inner tension. I leaned forward just in time to see the UA top of Ochaco floating in the air.