Chapter 42: Potions II

"Drink me."

                -Lewis Carrol, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

Your blue eyes were wide as you quickly pushed the young prince away from you, your mind processing the situation you had just put yourself in, as you slowly rose your gaze to meet Jimin's now pink eyes as he blinked them open.

You swallowed hard in nervousness. Your plan hadn't gone the way you hoped it would.

Confusion covered the young prince's face as he began to look around the room he stood in, his eyes scanning over everyone there until they slowly landed on you.

Jimin didn't speak, he didn't even move, he just stared at you, his rosy pink eyes taking in every inch of your face.

You watched him worriedly, your hand moving to cup his face, your eyes searching him for any ways that he may have been hurt.

"Are you-"

You words were muffled to silence as Jimin's lips crashed into yours once again, his hands grabbing your waist and pulling you impossibly closer to him.

Your eyes widened and your heart pounded in your chest. Your hands met his chest, trying to push him away,but he only held you tighter, his lips moving against yours seductively.

You released a gasp as he began to kiss down your neck slowly and tenderly, his hands running up your sides.

By this time, Richard and Hannah had regained their composure, both of them shocked and angered by the young prince's actions. Richard acted immediately, harshly pulling you away from his son, and sending a hard shove to his chest.

"You fool." He growled at you. "Look at what you have done!"

You tried to move away from him, your body instantly disgusted by his touch.

"Now how are we supposed to get married?!" Hannah screamed angrily, her hands moving to rest in Jimin's chest.

Jimin's pink eyes glared at her in disgust, his hands shoving her away.

"I don't want to marry you!" He yelled. "I'm going to marry Y/n."

You gulped nervously as the prince made his way over to you, the king blocking his way.

"You will do no such thing." Richard said.

Jimin glared at his elderly father, his rose eyes darkening.

"Move." He growled lowly.

Richard sighed, realizing that his son was beyond reason right now. He stepped to the side, allowing the silver-haired prince full access to you.

Jimin smiled widely, wrapping you in his arms, and hugging you tightly.

"I missed you." He breathed out shakily.

You frowned, gently pushing him away from you.

"I never even left the room." You stated.

The prince frowned, once again wrapping his arms around you, burying his face in the crook of your neck.

"I know, but I still missed you."

You sighed heavily, gently petting his silver hair.

Richard sent a glare to his son, his golden eyes hard with rage.

"We need to undo this." he said angrily.

"We can't." Hannah started. "You made this permanent remember?"