Chapter 53🥀

It's been 4 days since Since Camila started talking to me and added me to a group full of Celebes...

It's Monday and it's 9 p.m. I'm watching YouTube on my phone as I do all the time lately. I can't help but think about everything is going so well now.

I'm ok with Shawn, I met my father and my brother twice in the past few days I'm actually doing really good at school, finally, Alex and Rachel let he whole thing with Shawn slip, and I can't seem to think about the trip to NYC which is making me very nervous.

Everything is going on so well, which means something bad is about to happen. I can feel it. And It makes me anxious.

Shawn already bought me a ticket. I kind of feel bad about it. I'm not 100% sure I even want to go yet. It's going to be so awkward... I'm going by myself. To a party where I don't even belong. I don't know anyone. Only Shawn... and I also know for sure I'm going to make a big joke of myself. I'm going to actually meet Camila Cabello and Justin Bieber... like what....? Does that mean that Haley is going to be there too? I can't believe Justin and Haley are even a thing.

My life is so boring compared to the lives they all have.

My flight is in 2 days. 1 day before the party. That night, before the party Shawn is performing... I thought about going but won't it be awkward? I mean, things are so weird between us. But now I'm flying all the way to New York to see him. How awkward can it be?

"You coming?" Alex stops my daydreaming, walking in the room looking for her charger. "What are you talking about?" I ask. "to the pool party you moron," she says taking Rachel's charger instead.

"Pool party?" I ask confused. What pool party?! "Out of campus... I told you yesterday all about it." She groans.

Well, yesterday I couldn't think about anything else than the party I'm going to in freaking New York.... so I probably just didn't listen to her...

"Oh, that...." I lie. I seriously have no idea what she is talking about. But I guess we are going to a pool party...

"Come on just put your swimsuit on and let's go. Maya and Rachel are waiting in the car" she says. "Ok," I say thinking it could actually be a good idea to go out and have fun at a party with people I actually know. Alex walks out leaving me on my own in the room. I put on my red bikini and a sunny dress over my head so I won't be completely exposed.

As we walk in this cool house that is decorated like it's Christmas, I recognize the song that's playing so loud 'There's nothing holding me back' is on full volume... I say to myself to ignore that and to just go and have fun...

I can go through a few hours without thinking about him.

As we walk out of the house from the other side to the pool I see so many hot guys I think that forgetting about Shawn won't be as hard as I thought.

"I'm going to go get us something to drink," I say. I can't go in the pool with so many hot guys trying to compete with all the girls sober... right?

"I'll come with," Maya says.

Maya and I walk back into the house leaving Rachel and Alex outside. We walk in and we see so many different kinds of drinks I don't even know...

I'm not much of a drinker, I know beer. And tequila. And I think that's it. Oh and wine, how could I forget my favorite drink?

"I don't really want something strong," Maya says pouring herself a beer from the keg. "Yeah, I'll just take a beer too," I say. I pour myself some beer and we also take 2 cups for Alex and Rachel, thinking they might want to drink something as well.

I turn around with the 2 cups of beer I held and I accidentally bumped into a really handsome shirtless guy and dropped both cups on the floor. I look at the floor, seeing I poured it all over his legs feeling my cheeks reddening. "oh my god, I'm so sorry" I say getting down and picking the cups out of the floor. Maya gives me a look that says damn-he-is-hot-just-go-for-it... and I glare at her to stop with it. "Hi," he says smiling. I stand up and I put the empty cups on the table and I smile back "Hi,"

"I'm Noah," he says. I blush. That's a really beautiful name. "I'm Lili" I introduce myself.

"You a college girl?" He asks. I blush at his question. What does that even mean? Of course, I am. Before I can reply to his question my phone vibrates, Shawn is calling me. My heart still flutters when he calls me and I hate it.

I'm confused, why is he calling me? We didn't really talk in the past few days... I mean we did because he talked to me about how I'll get to the hotel and to the party and what will happen and stuff but I thought we talked about it all. "Excuse me," I say to that nice guy and I walk aside

"Hi, is everything ok?" I ask answering the call. "Aren't you supposed to be performing now?" I look at the clock it's 10:30... He is supposed to be in the middle of a show, right? "Uh...  No, I had the day off today. I wanted to talk to you about something" he says.