Chapter 24: Flashback's last part

It's been some time since I became a royal guard, I've been training with the Zoras for the last two weeks and it's been quite fun.
Right now I was talking to a soldier because he asked me questions about the humans because...I'm one.

Sword: It's time to go Y/n.

Y/n:*mind* Right now?

Sword: Yes.

Y/n: I have to talk to Ralis, have a nice day!

Soldier: You too.

I walked to Ralis' place, passed a few guards and finally got there.

Y/n: Ralis, Can we talk?

Ralis: Erm... Yes why?

Y/n: It was nice to be a guard but I have to go.

Ralis: Huh??? Why??? I don't want you to go....

Y/n: I don't think I should tell you but...

I got near him and talked low.

Y/n: If I don't go, my friends might be in danger, one is the hero of light or twilight I don't know and the second one is the twiggy princess.

Ralis: Is... IS THIS FOR REAL??? THIS IS SO COOOOOL!!!!!!

Y/n: Calm down hehehe, I have to go because they are in danger. I promise to you that I'll come back eventually.

Ralis: Promise?

Y/n: Promise.

There was a brief silence as Ralis had his head down, thinking. He lifted his head up.

Ralis: You can go then...

Y/n: Thanks, take care!

Ralis: You too!

I left this place as fast as I could, trying to not loose any time.

Y/n: Where are They?

Sword: I am not sure...

Y/n: What do you mean you are not sure?

Sword: Well...they disapeared from this world....

Y/n: Oh.... Could it be that...

Sword: That they are in the twilight realm?

I nodded.

Sword: Yes...

How can we get there?

Sword: Legends talk about a magic mirror th-

Y/n: I KNOW WHERE IT IS!!!

Sword: Really?

Y/n: Yep, Midna told me about the mirror that was shattered, she told me that after the fused shadow she would need to go to the twilight realm.

Sword: So she had to get the shards... But where is the mirror located?

Y/n: In the desert, there is a tower there and she told me that it was here.

Sword: Let's move then.

And thus I ran.

Timeskip:

We had to get the help of a weird clown to get there but we were now in the desert.
After sometime walking, we found the tower and so we got on the very top of it.
The mirror was here and there also was a path leading to it...

Y/n: Let's follow the path.

I walked through it.
I arrived at a place that was darker and all but I saw a huge building and the front door was open.
I ran inside and saw link fighting with Zant. I wanted to help him but... I wanted him to get stronger by himself so.... I just watched from a distance.
The room was changing aspects from time to time but overall, Link was doing great, getting a hit here and there, he was dominating the fight.

After a long fight, I saw that Link's endurance had ran out and that Zant was gonna kill him so I just killed him with a swift slash, cutting is head off.

Back to the present:

Midna: Oh....

Link: Wait.... YOU WERE THERE ALL THE TIME????

Y/n: Hehehe...

Link: You could have helped me earlier...

Y/n: Like I said, you were doing great.

Link sighed and sat down, exhausted.

Midna: I've got all the fused shadow back.

Y/n: Cool.

Midna: And by the way, Y/n...

Y/n: Yes?

Midna: Thank you.

A/n: Yep, that's almost it, thanks for reading, have a nice day!