AMOR ETERNO!!

Get this book for free (limited time only)!

Before we get to the free stuff, it's time to announce the cover contest winner. Congratulations to Maeryll Cugtas! Your submission will be the official cover of Amor Eterno. Check it out; it's just perfect for the book:

http://bit.ly/MaraLynneWeb.

Some entries were from my publisher's graphic artists, but your submissions were just as good, if not better! I'm so impressed, you guys. Thank you so much for joining.

Because you've been really helping me out in this launching process, you deserve a gift from me. As I've mentioned before, we're giving away bonus books!

"If you send him away, this kingdom will cease to exist."

With the death of the emperor, Empress is left to run the kingdom. And she has a secret only the High Priestess, Akimi knows.

The same High Priestess she loathes because of her blind jealousy.

So when Akimi warns her of the future, rather than heed her warnings, she threatens her with death.

With the kingdom at the brink of extinction, what will Akimi do to save them from what the future holds?

Grab a copy and witness the betrayal that will ignite a curse that will go on for generations.  

You can get it on Amazon for free until December 16, 2018. After this week, it will still be available in the said platform for a good price. Go get your copy, though, while it's still free!

http://bit.ly/AmorEternoBonus

I know some of you might read this at a later date and would still like this freebie. Don't worry; I got you! You can still get it after December 16 if you sign up on my website: 

http://bit.ly/MaraLynneWeb.

We have other goodies in there as well, so come join us in the dark side; we have more than just cookies. ;-)

I will see you in the next post, lovelies!