Chapter 42

Guys, I made icing just to eat it.

I have a problem.

***

Let me just tell you, a six hour plane ride with an incredibly moody Sinister, is awful.

Apparently this politician guy we were meeting, was trying to raise the yearly bribe money that the Russian Mafia payed him. Sinister did not like that, at all.

Also, I was still slightly pissed at Sinister from last night, the little bastard was enjoying my jealous tantrum all too much.

We brought Sebastian with us, as well as six other body guards, Sebastian was the only thing keeping me sane at the moment.

I felt the jet dip as we began our descent.

"So Darlin', why are you so keen on seeing Rachel?" Sebastian asked, as he sat next to me on the couch of Sinisters jet.

"I'm her best friend. I don't need a reason for wanting to see her." I stated.

Sebastian, like Sinister, was wearing an entirely black suit. His bleached blonde hair was gelled down professionally, he wore a glittering white watch on his left wrist, the massive watch covered his Mafia tattoo.

"You look very...professional." I commented, watching as he straightened out the collar of his shirt.

He phased flattery, "Why, thank you gorgeous. You look nice, except for the fact that I can totally see the gun you have shoved inside your jacket pocket."

I groaned, "Fucking shit. I was trying to be subtle."

He shrugged, "Why don't you just put it in your bra?"

"Oh that's a great idea. But wait, how about I just staple it to my vagina?" I gave him a playful shove.

"That hurt." He pouted, holding his heart as he pulled out a small compact mirror to check his reflection.

"Oh my god." I groaned as I watched him fix his hair, not even bothering to adress the fact that he had a compact mirror shoved in his pocket.

I gripped the sides of my seat as I felt the jet touch down onto the runway.

The second that the roaring engine hushed and the plane halted to a stop, Sinister walked past me.

"Let's get this over with." He sighed, fastening a watch over his wrist, covering his mafia tattoo.

I frowned, "Why are you guys dressed like that anyways?"

Sinister looked down at me, "We're trying to be subtle with the fact that we're in the Mafia. It doesn't look good for sketchy looking people walking into the office building of a senator."

"Oh yeah, and having 6 body guards is super subtle." I stood from my seat.

"Here" Sinister pulled out a gold Versace watch and fastened it over my wrist, covering my Mafia tattoo.

"Oh my god, baby you shouldn't have!" I squealed as I admired the very expensive looking watch.

Sinister shook his head, as the door to the jet opened and we all stepped out.

The cold breeze stung my cheeks as I wrapped my coat tighter around myself and stepped into the Rolls-Royce that was awaiting us.

***

Politicians really know how to do it. The office building was fancy as fuck, with glass windows surrounding the exterior, and marbled flooring.

There were police officers everywhere, and I felt myself tense every time I made contact with one. I was thankful for my large coat I had around my shoulders, without it, it would be incredibly obvious I was carrying a gun.