I Hope You Like It

Ben's POV

Seeing all my friends around me, everyone enjoying lunch. If made me really, Truly greatful for everything I have here. I mean I know I moved out recently but having my house filled with these boys made my day worth while. It was like looking at a bunch of kids that were just genuinely happy to be around me, it felt... Strange at times but hey. Friendship isn't easy folks.

Josh: "Hey Ben, what are you thinking about?"

Ben: "Honestly, you guys. How you have an amazing life, a great set up for your income, you have each other and everything just feels. Right."

Ethan: "You getting sappy on us Ben?"

Ben: "When aren't I sappy? Now would you boys like anything to eat for lunch? I might not have much but I can do some butter chicken and rice?"

Simon: "Actually I was wondering if yoh would like to come out with us for lunch, might find somewhere casual?"

Tobi: "You deserve a break Ben, you've been working on this book for so long that it seems odd how you don't have a vitamin D deficiency."

Ben: "Yeah I know I don't go out much but I just get so enthralled with what I do and write, I forget sometimes."

Tobi: "Then come hang out with us."

Ben: "Alright fine, just let me check my bank."

Vik: "Hey don't worry, about it yeah?"

Seeing the dark toned man take a step closer to me, putting his hand on top of mine as he lightly kept a grip on my own, hovering over the device sitting motionless on the table. I couldn't help but look towards him and notice him look at me before staring at our hands.

Vik: "I'll, I'll pay."

Ben: "Vik you know you don't have to..."

Vik: "I want to. Uh the guys are right, you don't get out much."

Ben: "Vik it's not necessary I mean I'm sure I"

Vik: "Please?"

Looking at the man, his dark eyes, his perfectly kept hair. His relaxed yet lightly tinged cheeks. How can you say no to such a beautiful man?

Ben: "OK, fine, I'll let you ok?"

Vik: "OK, where do we feel like going?"

JJ: "Well do we want somewhere public or private?"

Harry: "Private is very expensive. So we can go public today. I know a place near Vik's place actually. Well I've heard of it, but if seems nice."

Josh: "Good enough for me, we can head back to Vik's place after and have a look."

Vik: "OK sure. Ben do you want tk stay with us?"

Ben: "I mean, I have my book to write but... I feel like you guys won't give a choice so fine, I'll stay."

As Vik smiled his pretty smile, his beautiful little grin, god I genuinely think I might like him. He's so, together. He has himself sorted and it's beautiful to see.

Vik: "Ben you can choose who to ride with and we can all meet there."

Simon: "Deal."

Ben: "Oh Josh I'm going to ride with you and Simon, J haven't seen yoh guys for a while."

Josh: "Let's head out soon then. Hopefully we won't need a reservation."

As I felt Vik lightly squeeze MG hand, taking his off of mine before smiling at me and nodding slightly, following JJ out of the door as I grabbed my things and trailed behind Josh and Simon, The two keeping a pace as we headed down the stairs to the ground level of my homely apartment and down into their car.