The One with All the Kissing

Summary: Nevaeh and Noah are keeping their relationship a secret, so when Noah accidentally kisses Nevaeh in front of their friends, he has to think quick.

The One with All the Kissing

"I'm never going camping with Max." Nevaeh shakes her head from her spot in recliner in her apartment. "Ever again."

"Me neither." Megan agrees, sitting on the couch. "That was horrible."

"Babe!" Max whines, popping his head out of the fridge.

"Sorry, hun." Megan shrugs. "But we almost died out there."

"We did not almost die out there." Max denies, going back to digging around in the fridge. "We were just...merely confused."

Noah and Dylan share a look from their spots at the small round dining table in the kitchen.

"Yeah, because getting lost out in the woods for three days, running out of food, getting caught in a storm, and ending up being behind the university the whole time, is merely confused." Noah lists off sarcastically.

Dylan and Megan shoot Max pointed looks and Nevaeh laughs as she turns around to look at Noah who winks at her subtly before standing up.

Nevaeh and Noah had gotten together a couple months ago. The Foolish Five had gone on a trip to Vegas and the two had ended up sleeping together during their last night there. They made a deal that once they got back to Eastview, they would act like nothing happened, but obviously that didn't work out. They had ended up sleeping together again before Noah finally asked Nevaeh to be his girlfriend.

They decided not to tell their friends because they didn't want them to freak out and make a fuss. They wanted to keep something private for once without feeling obligated to tell them, which just so happened to be their relationship.

"Well, I'm off." He announces. "Danny's staying over tonight and I have to go get him."

"Bye, dumbass." Nevaeh smiles cheekily.

Without thinking, he makes his way over to the recliner and leans down, placing his lips on Nevaeh's. He pulls back a brief moment later with a smile on his face. "See you—"

He cuts himself off as he and Nevaeh stare at each other with horrified expressions.

They slowly look at their friends and they're all sitting there, frozen, just staring at Nevaeh and Noah. Megan's eyes are wide and Dylan stares at them, shocked. Max's jaw is dropped open, a piece of left over fried chicken halfway to his mouth.

Before Nevaeh can say anything, Noah springs into action.

"Meg." He presses his lips to hers in a quick kiss. She stays frozen with wide eyes. "See you later."

"Dylan!" Noah exclaims, cupping his friend's face in his hands, pressing their lips together. Dylan's arms are in the air, as if he were about to push him away, but not knowing what to do.

Noah pulls away and starts walking towards the door, where Max is standing.

"Get the fuck away from me, weirdo!" Max jumps away, holding the chicken in front of him as if it would protect him. Noah just smiles, walking out the door.

"What just happened?" Megan gets out after gaping for a minute.

"What the fuck was that?" Dylan questions with wide eyes.

Nevaeh just stares at the door where Noah had exited. "I have no idea."

Max looks away from the door, shaking his head. "I need some new fucking friends."