My Hot Mechanic 10

Andres POV

So I picked up a bad habit again, nail biting. I stopped a year ago when I purposely smashed my finger with a hammer it was extreme but the habit was getting out of hand.

But that wasn't important. What was? I needed my car fixed so I ditched training and went to engineering class that coincidently Keisha was in.

So it was nice to be with her alone and I lost myself a bit. I ask her to pizza and she says no straight out. She didn't even think twice, I was trying to be nice I was trying to show her the real me but no. Then I say

"Keisha, for once I wished you could act like a normal girl" What the hell was a normal girl?

Oh yeah the girls that's dumb and easy. The girls I hate but I just wished for a second Keisha was just so I didn't have to work so damn hard.

She was the reason why I was biting my nails, She was the reason why Eric was starting to like her. She was the reason why Krissy was harassing me now because I wasn't paying attention to her or any girls.

What the hell am I suppose to do just give up and be me again. To be honest I don't think I remember how to be myself again. I never wanted a girl until I met her and I still cant get her. My looks and reputation isn't helping this at all. She didn't care for that. She cared for cars which I didn't know anything about.

I was home at least which I don't remember how I got here but I was laying on my bed.'

There was a knock at my door.

"Come in"

"You should really lock your doors" I sat upright

"What the hell!" She gave a sly smile

"I know knocking but you didn't answer and the door was unlocked"

"So you just walk inside!" She nodded.

"Don't you want to know why I came?"

"Maybe" She rolled her eyes

"Im taking you out for pizza as a way to apologize"

"And you expect me to say yes?"

"Yes"

"No ill pass"

"Don't"

"Im not you hurt my feelings im not ready to forgive you yet"

"I didn't hurt you damn feeling. Grow up"

"Regardless you said no just like that so can I. So no. Now get out"

"Well I tried to be nice. Tomorrow im not speaking to you"

"When have you ever done that willingly!" She gave me an evil look then slammed my door. I listened hard for my front door to close but I never heard it.

I bet she left it open. I went downstairs, it was open. I closed it and was making my way back up but my door bell rang.

"Andre!!!" It was Krissy. Could my life be more hellish. I took my time getting to the door.

"What Krissy"

"Open the door!" Was it worth opening the door? I guess or she would keep yelling.

Right when I did she slapped me.

"What was that girl doing in your house!!!"

"Why are you stalking me?"

"I was coming over to see you and I saw her walking out" I walked to the kitchen I was hungry

"So your not going to tell me why she was here?"

"I didn't invite her over. She just came to tell me something"

"What about?"

"Im not telling you" She started hitting me again. It didn't hurt but it was getting annoying

"I thought you loved me!" Then the tears started falling

"I don't love you Krissy" I grabbed her

"Yes you do. Yes you do. We made love and you said you did. You love me!"

Yeah I said it it was a lie just to get what I wanted and right now I wanted sex. So I was ready to lie again to her

"Your right Krissy I love you. Stop crying lets go upstairs." I grabbed her hand and started pulling her up the stairs before she knew what was happening.

"Wait wait Andre!" She tried to pull away from me but my grip was too tight. I pushed her on my bed and laid on top of her

"What you want to wait for" I kissed her hard

"I don't remember" Dummy and this is how I got girls into my bed.

Keisha POV

I've been ignoring Andre for three days. Yeah I was still mad he didn't accept my somewhat apology but that wasn't it. He got back with Krissy. Shes been walking around like HBIC, giving me attitude. Im about to slap her.

Everyday Andres in my ear whispering that he doesn't go with her. He probably doesn't but he had to do something with her to get her soo worked up.

Then to make it worse Eric is the biggest pest ever. His excuse?

"Im just using the time I have with you until Andre gets tired of Krissy" I slapped him.

And speaking of the devil

"Keisha!!"

"Go away. How did you get my schedule.?" This was 2nd hr no one was suppose to bother me. Any more

"I followed you. We all know your schedule now!" The guys sitting close enough to hear laughed.

"Leave me alone this is me time. Bother me later"

"I am but Andres on his way that's all I want to let you know" He got up and patted my head then left.

Great now Andre was coming to find me to tell me for the millionth time he doesn't go with Krissy

"Keisha!" he ran inside the classroom

"Go away" We both said it at the same time. We bothed smiled

"I didn't do my homeswork can I please copy yours"

"Wow I mean you could of said anything else but that."

"Come on you know I usually do it."

"What happen last night. You were too bust with Krissy?"

"I don't go out with her" He growled at me

"Sure, but fine. This time only though next time im charging"

"Thank you" I handed him my paper then he pulled me into a hug

"Lets go Im getting your germs!!!" Everyone laughed except me.

Why wasn't him or Eric in class? And why didn't my stupid teacher say anything? Like usualy life was unfair to me but they got a pass for everything.