4

Briesnz POV

Me and Jamere was at my house and I was on live getting ready to head to her party location to make sure everything was good to have the party.

Randompage38: 😍😍
Kdfp2x_: What tea sis? I heard you and Kd was messing with each other

" ion know who told you that." I said while I was doing my edges.

I had on a black tube top and some cami biker shorts with the all black vapormax plus's.

Nbakd2x joined
Shaderoom.yb: mmmm is that Kd who just joined? What's the TEAA
Allteanoshadebr: so you the one who Kd fw?

" Kd wth why they think we fwe? We don't that's just my friend and my instagram crush."

Shaderoom.yb: instagram crush you say hmmm☕️🐸

" I'm dead Kd get yo fans but I'm off here y'all "

As soon as I ended the live Jamere was ready to go to set up her party.

Later that night it was turnt. And all of her tickets got sold out for he party.

"It's a whole bunch of people here and some of these hoes smell like ass and crackers I can't take it 💀" I said to Jamere.

"Girl ik lets go outside to get some air cause this air in this building smell contaminated."

In the big building it was filled with almost everybody in BR and it was smoke and ass in the air. Right when me and Jamere was walking out the door I bumped into somebody and he smelled good asf. He smelled like that one cologne that every boy got but it smell real good.

When I looked up I noticed it was Kd and we had eye contact for like 2.5 seconds and I looked down. Ion even know why I'm so shy but it get annoyingggg.

"Briesnz? Awl you look cute but what I say bout putting yo head down. You to beautiful to be shy."

I looked up at him and said "ik you told me already" with a little laugh.

"Where you and Jamere was going tho?"

I turned around to see Jamere not next to me but she was arguing with the same girl from the mall. I walked over to them with Kd following behind me.

"What going on , li' bitch you just keep popping up starting shit, why is you even here?"

" why you here tf and call me a bitch again ima show you my momma raised a bitch." The girl from the mall said.

" girl you can beat it frl because didn't I already stomp yo ass out at the mall? Quit playing on my top like Ian cut like that cause it ain't nun but a thang to drag that ass again. Matter fact bestie let's just have security escort her tired ass out the door."

"Ain't shit tired bout me"

"AiNt ShIt TiReD bOuT mE, lookin ass SECURITY GET THIS BITCH OUTTA HERE."

When I said that the security rushed to get over here and asked her to leave and she gone say sum " Ian leaving no where period nobody bout to horse me."

When I tell you I ran up to her soooo fast I was like flash 💀.

I grabbed her hair and she tried to swing on me but I ducked it and just kept pulling and walking until we got to the door and then I mushed tf outta her head.

As I was walking back to where Jamere and Kd was some dude walked over to me and yanked my arm.

It was probably her brother or her nigga who mad her ugly ass got put out.

"Dude what you doing get tf off-" I said as I suddenly felt a slap to my face.

The dude then started to try to fight me. Ian even gone lie he was doing my shit in till he pushed me to the floor and all of a sudden a group of boys started jumping him.

I couldn't make it out cause my eye was slowly swelling up, but I think it was Kd and his friends.

Jamere helped me up and she looked like she was crying.

" Bitch why you crying who we bouta fight ?"

" girl you tore up I'm crying cause a nigga just beat yo ass and I couldn't help"

I wasn't even mad because I knew why she couldn't. If she would've jumped in to help me she could've possibly killed my god baby and Ian want that to happen.

It just slipped my mind , what if Boomer was the one who got her pregnant? Ima ask when the time right sometime later.

Kd POV

When I seen ole' dude beating on Bri my blood was boiling. I don't even know why when ion even know her like that. It's just sum in me that's making want to protect her and make sure she good. It's really crazy cause ion be gaf about these hoes like that, but me or the gang don't tolerate no male beating on no female.

After me and gang beat the brakes outta dude I went to go check on her to see if she alright.

" you coo Briesnz?"I said.

"Yea I'm straight. I can take a hit it ain't like that's new" but she mumble the last part.

I wonder what she meant by that.

" I'm just checking, aw shit look at yo face."

She had a bursted lip, a cut by her eyebrow, a back eye and then her other eye was swollen.

I tried to to hug her but she flinched extra hard. Ik it's not from when dude just faught her cause she was fighting him like she was a dude to.

" I'm not gone hurt you , relax." I whispered in her ear and she tensed up.

I hugged her and she just cried in my arms. I didn't know what to do cause this never happened to me before so I just hugged her tight and rubbed her back.

When she kinda calmed down a little bit I let go of the hug and just looked at her.

" you want me to take you home?"

" yea just let me tell Jamere I'm leaving witchu."

I just watched her walk and she looked like she was a broken person but was happy at the same time. I don't know maybe I'm trippin.

When she came back she was just quiet and didn't say or do anything until I finally spoke up.

" where you live?"

" umm I don't want this to sound weird or anything but can I go home with you I uh don't wanna go home like this and then my mom is gone ask a billion questions."

"Yea you could stay, but what you gone do for me?" I said just to test her.

" boy I might be beat up rn but I'll still deck you in yo shit." She said.

I like that shit. Matter fact I love when girls talk shit like yea put me in my place.

When we got to my house I gave her some of my clothes to take a shower in and then we both layed down but she went to sleep.

We didn't do nun cause she made me sleep on the floor and she slept in my bed because she said " boy ion know you like that" and in my head I'm like but ain't this my house? But Ian say nun cause she was sleepy.

When she was sleep I was just up looking at her. She might've been beat up rn but she was beautiful. I might wanna get to know her.
________________________

1,272 words 🤘🏾🤘🏾 but look at meee I got 46 reader like who fw me? NOBODYYY. But I'm bout to try to update everyday or every other day.