12 - Final X

✧Previously on Chapter Eleven✧

Minor Trigger Warning: Harry talks about giving up a lot inside his mind and feeling completely weak. It is mainly due to Malum's treatment of him, but either way, this can be something hard for certain readers to read. Please, be cautious, and enjoy. Things are starting to get interesting now.

The white coat was shining brightly under the morning sun, glimmering, flowing softly with the breeze passing through the air. There was a soft whimper that came from the wolf, followed by the wolf taking a couple of steps forward to get used to being in his animal form again. It had been so constant these past few weeks of him turning into a wolf to back into a human that it was starting to mess with his mind. It normally took him a couple of minutes before he could realize that he was Harry or that he was his wolf form. Everything was starting to blend together at this point that he wasn't sure when he was in either form. His once beautiful, green eyes were dulled to a pained yellow, always searching across the trees hoping that somebody, anybody would just show up and save him from this misery.

Ever since Harry first became a werewolf, he never spent much time embracing his wolf side. For the first couple of years, Harry had turned on every full moon, but since he was considered a mature wolf, that started to slow down as well. When Harry first turned into a werewolf, he got pregnant right away so he was more focused on starting his family then actually letting his inner wolf be free to the world. In all four years that Harry had transitioned, this was the first time Harry had ever turned so much into a wolf. His body was constantly going back and forth between human and wolf form that Harry figured he should get used to the pain by now. Louis once told him that the more a werewolf transforms into their wolf the easier it becomes, but, Harry supposed Louis never knew what it entailed when a witch was involved and forcing the transformation to happen. Harry had absolutely no control over his transitioning right now. Everything was controlled by Malum and her black magic. She was the one who forced Harry to go back and forth between a human and a wolf, and it was slowly draining every ounce of life inside of Harry every time it happened.

It was painful. The most pain Harry had ever experienced, and he didn't have his alpha by his side to ease the pain he felt, worst of all, he didn't have the strong mate connection to signal to Louis that Harry needed his help. Day after day, every time Harry turned into his white wolf, he thought about running. Every time he takes those first few steps of being on all four paws, he spends a split second on deciding which area of the woods he should take off in. The only problem was, he had no idea where he was. Harry had no idea how far Louis was. Harry also knew that he would only make it a couple feet out before Malum was trapping him back in with magic. She always watched him carefully, her dark eyes always observing the way Harry's wolf body itched closer and closer to the woods. She often would remind Harry the lack of power he had in this situation by immediately making him turn human again, almost like a punishment for the boy for ever thinking of trying to escape.

So as Harry's wolf eyes stared beyond the trees, he knew there was no point. He turned back around and watched as Malum approached him with a devilish smirk on her face and her bony fingers reaching out to pet at his head. Harry deflected the touch right away, to which Malum just started laughing.

"Turn back," she smirked.

In all honesty, Harry never knew how to turn to a wolf and back. Louis always guided him in doing so, but if he had to do it on his own, Harry wouldn't be able to. Unfortunately for Harry, he still didn't have to worry about forcing him to turn or not because with two simple words passing by Malum's lips, the magic she was enforcing on Harry's body was making him do it without any control at all.