Chapter 70

Third person pov

Miss Yuuta's home was twenty minutes away, and when they got there, a small fight seemed to be taking place.

"Get th' fuck outta here!" A boy around there age, maybe a year or two older, shoved a rather large man off the front porch. His face was the picture of rage as he pushed the older male away from the house. "She don't wanna see you, old man!"

Arron observed the scene with mild interest. It wasn't unlike the times she's driven men away from the home. Though, usually, her methods were more effective. Whether it be scaring them off with shadows, or ordering Trexx to punt them across the lawn, they were always removed relatively fast and with some semblance of finesse. This interaction seemed more... angry. Arron, of course, would emit wrath anytime unwelcome people trespassed in Miss Himiko's home, but it was more silent than not.

"I was drunk, Co-kun. It won't happen again!" The man insisted as the teen shoved him further and further away from the home. Arron and Ino stood awkwardly by, waiting for the scuffle to subside. The boy, dubbed Co-kun by the rather tired looking man, was almost taller than the person he was forcing away. He had light brown hair, longer on the top, and shaved down at the sides, and bright, electric green eyes that made his glare look all the more piercing. 

"That's what yah said last time! Go th' hell away!" He practically screamed, and Ino winced a little. Arron couldn't blame her. The dark-haired girl watch the man's expression twist into one of rage as he glared at the boy, fists clenching in a rather familiar way. Arron glanced up at Trexx, who was already looking down at her. 

"Trexx." She flicked her head towards the pair of males, and Trexx grunted, lumbering forward. Arron followed behind the beast, Ino shuffling after cautiously. The teenager and man both looked up as Trexx's shadow fell over them. The looks on their faces made Arron wish she had a camera to capture the moment. She sometimes forgot how terrifying Trexx could be if you didn't know him.

"Wh-What the fuck?" The man sputtered out. Trexx growled, white eyes narrowing as his large hand swooped down, wrapping around his waist. Arron gave him a thumbs up as an affirmative, and Ino gave an apologetic look to the stunned teenage boy, who watched as the man was literally thrown across the lawn by the shadowy being. Arron raised her fist, and Trexx bumped his against it as the man flew through the air with a shriek. 

Ino sighed heavily. She really, really should have seen this coming. The man landed without dying, though, so she supposed all was well. She had been specifically ordered not to let Arron or Trexx kill anyone. Shikamaru had never said anything about throwing people, though.

"What th' hell?" The boy blinked a few times as the man scrambled away in terror, face white as a sheet. Arron watched him go with some level of satisfaction. Trexx also seemed semi-pleased, gazing after the man with a rather smug expression plastered on his dark face. Ino gave an awkward laugh to the boy before them, who was gaping at Trexx.

"Sorry about that!" Ino apologized chirpily, wiping a bead of sweat from her forehead and forcing out a small laugh she hoped sounded pleasant. "We were just coming here to see Miss Yuuta and saw the commotion. We actually help... manage another home twenty minutes from here. Miss Himiko's." The blonde explained.

The boy's green eyes shifted away from Trexx to stare down at her. He was a gruff looking kid, with messy hair and a rather intimidating height. He was probably staying here with a relative or parent, Ino grimaced internally "...Th' name's Coldwell, but e'rybody calls me Co. Miss Yuuta's inside. Cookin', I s'pose." The boy had an odd accent, but Ino got the gist of it. Arron's accent was different than his in many ways, though listening to the dark-haired girl talk had definitely helped her comprehend different Japanese pronunciations.