࿐ author's note

hello! i really hope you enjoyed reading she's in the rain!

i was inspired to write this based on the song with the same title, and it's by the rose. they're a VERY talented group that is rather underrated, and i highly recommend you to check them out, it'll really be worth it :))

like how i end all my books, the first group i would like to thank are the ones reading this right now, that's right, you! seeing all your lovely comments about this book really pesevered me and drove me on to finish this book, so much so i binge updated the last three chapters in a day 🗿 i read every single one of your comments and it really warms my heart to see you liking the stories i write. i love each and every one of you very, VERY much!

and while this book holds a very tragic end as well, i want to take this time to tell you that hey, it's going to be okay :) struggles are a apart of everyone's lives. we all go through them, even me. it's just how we respond to them. we can choose to dwell in our own misery, or choose to come out of them, as a stronger person. the choice lies with you.

if you are ever feeling sad or upset about how your life is, i just want to tell you that my inbox is always open for a chat! i'll try my very best to give you some concrete advice and be a listening ear to whatever you have to say :)) i'll be happy to walk alongside you through any difficult times you may face 🥰

with that, i really hope you enjoyed reading this book once again! please keep supporting our valentine boy, jung jaehyun & nct❣️

love,
twinkle.