How Can Fatigue and Dehydration Be Related?

If you are feeling fatigued, it could be due to dehydration. Usually thirst sensation occurs later than your body senses dehydration, making it hard to catch up on your water intake.

Try to:

- drink water regularly if you have no contraindications involving heavy water consumption
- Drink at least two glasses of water an hour before and an hour after vigorous physical activity
- Sip water during your workout
- Log your daily water intake and how it makes you feel.

*i stay dehydrated because I hardly ever drink water so to keep me from dying, I drink pedialyte. Yes, it's for babies. But it's also a cure for dehydration, belly aches, and hangovers.
Whenever I have a bit of a tummy ache or I've not drank anything all day and need a quick fix, just a couple of sips of pedialyte and I'm good to go.
It also helps diarrhea, vomiting, and pretty much anything to do with the belly. It replenishes electrolytes and nutrients, so it's good for baby and mummy.
* the best time to drink water is as soon as you wake up, drink a glass of room temperature water
* if you're having unhealthy cravings, take one bite of the food you're craving then drink an entire glass of water. Wait a few moments. Take another bite then drink another glass. Repeat until you're full. Your body thinks you've eaten yourself full of whatever you've been craving so you won't crave it anymore and you'll be full of a much healthier beverage.
*also, if you're trying to lose weight, before every meal drink a glass of water before you eat. You won't eat as much because the water fills you up faster.