Day 12 - Against the wall

tbh it was going to be more, but I just got lazy and decided to have just this so yeah

Au with them being criminals

Enjoy

----------

"Hey babe"

Simon looked up from his gun to see his lover leaning against the doorway with a small grin. "Hey" Simon greeted with a smile as he placed the gun on the table before standing up. Grinning more, Bodil pushed himself off and walked towards his lover before cupping his jawline and lightly kissing him which Simon kissed back while placing his hands on Bodil's shoulders and let out a soft sigh. After a few seconds, they pulled away, lightly panting before Bodil peaked Simon on the cheek. "Ready for the heist?" he asked which Simon nodded with a small grin, "I'm ready, are the others ready?" he asked making Bodil smirk before pushing Simon against the wall, receiving an eyebrow raised questioningly. "Oh, they're still getting ready but~" Bodil started saying as he slowly move his hand down Simon's chest and to the edge of his pants, "I want to have some fun before we leave~" he finished as he slowly undid Simon's pants before tugging them down.

The smaller simply smirk before helping Bodil and as soon as he kicked his pants and boxers away, he quickly undid Bodil's pants, "I can't say no to that~" Simon coos before pulling the other's member out and started pumping him, making Bodil groan from the soft touch before moving his hands down to Simon's hips. "Jump" Bodil softly commanded which Simon quickly did what he was told and when he jumped, Bodil quickly grabbed Simon's thighs, wrapped his legs around his own waist and slightly pinned him against the wall for support.

"Mm...against the wall this time~" Simon purrs with a small smirk before softly moaning out as Bodil swiftly pushed in, hitting his prostate on the first try. "Always wanted to fuck you against the wall~" Bodil told him before gripping Simon's left thigh with one hand and having his other hand pressed against the wall and started thrusting in and out slow but hard while roughly biting Simon's neck and collarbone.

"Ahh~" Simon let out a loud moan before hooking his ankles, gripping Bodil's shoulders and started moving himself up and down while moaning louder when it caused Bodil to move in deeper. Letting out a low groan, Bodil bit down on Simon's shoulder before tightening his grip and thrusting up harder, causing Simon to bounce from the force.

After a few more hard thrusts, Bodil suddenly gripped the other's member and started pumping him in tune with the thrusts causing Simon to gasp from the sudden change and roughly grabbed Bodil's hair and tightens his legs. "Mm! I-I-!" Simon barely said before letting out a loud moan when he came on Bodil's hand and stomach. The older let out a low groan as he bit down harder before thrusting in as hard as he could before cumming inside.

As soon as their release, they both heard a knock on the door before hearing their friend calling out through the door.

"Hey guys! You two better be finished, we still have a heist to do!" they heard Ghost yell out before faintly hearing his footsteps fading away.

Letting out a breathless laugh, Simon lean down and kissed Bodil's forehead, "Come on, we should get ready" he said before wincing a bit and softly moan a second later when Bodil pulled away from his shoulder and pulled out.

"Alright~" Bodil coos with a smirk before placing Simon down, whim slightly shiver as he felt a trail of cum sliding down his inner thighs before starting to clean up with Bodil's help.

-------------

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-