floor 04

"HYUNG?" Jungkook calls out for Taehyung once he had answered the call.

["Yep. So I should go to the 4th floor, right?"]

"Yeah," Chaeyoung answered.

Meanwhile, as all of them kept in touch with Taehyung and giving him the instructions, Lisa is by the side completely pissed off.

Why is she pissed off? Because of the fact that everyone is completely overprotective of her even though she's the second to the youngest in their group of friends. All of them are very protective especially Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Next is you go down to the 5th floor. Now a very important reminder is that this floor is the floor where the woman would enter." Chaeyoung says, warning Taehyung.

["Yeah, okay."]

Everyone watches in silence, the lobby full of tension, as they see the elevator Taehyung is slowly going down from the tenth floor. Down to the ninth...

eighth...

seventh...

sixth...

And finally, the fifth floor.

"Is she there already? Did she get in?" Jungkook asks.

["Wait."] Taehyung says in his small voice and so everyone waited for his next response.

"Taehyung?"

["What the heck? No one is entering."] Taehyung said and it caught everyone's attention, clearly confused because the game didn't work out to Taehyung.

["This is bullsh*t anyway. I'm going down."] Taehyung said and indeed the elevator went down after that.

As the elevator reaches the first floor, the door opens and there was Taehyung, standing with a bored, irritated face.

"It's boring. A very boring game."

"Okay then. Let's all go to bed now." Lisa says that made everyone surprise. Surprised because Lisa, the one who insisted to play this at almost 3 in the morning, had finally given up from playing the stupid game.

They all felt relieved, but that was only for a short period of time. Because they realized, Lisa entered the elevator alone and immediately closed it.

And next thing they knew,

She is now heading towards the fourth floor.

[edited]