floor 05

LISA didn't even think twice and immediately closed the elevator door so that her friends won't stop her from doing the thing that can probably haunt them for the rest of their lives.

Not that she believes or not. But deep inside, she WANTED it to be real. She didn't care if it's dangerous or not.

You can say she's crazy but there's something that keeps pushing her to do the game.

3:00 am, is the time indicated in her watch. They say it was the devil's hour, but Lisa didn't even get the slightest care about it.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook panicked. Even though they knew this game can't be possibly real, they felt nervous. Nervous for their friend. It's like they felt something bad will happen.

No, that's impossible. It's not real.

Taehyung immediately got his phone and calls Lisa, in which Lisa accepted.

It was Chaeyoung who first spoke, "What the heck are you doing Lisa?!"

["Playing the game."] Lisa answers calmly from the other line.

"Are you insane? What if the game becomes real when you do it?"

["If it didn't work on Taehyung then it won't probably work on me, right? Don't worry about me I'm fine."]

They all ended up giving up on trying to stop Lisa.

"Okay, but stay on the line with us," Jimin told Lisa, and Lisa just hummed as a response.

["So after the fourth floor, I'll go to the second floor, right?"]

"Yes," Chaeyoung answers, still unsure why she's giving instructions herself when she has the choice not to.

The elevator indeed gets to the second floor, then to the sixth floor, then the second floor, tenth floor, then finally the moment they have been dreading for; the fifth floor.

They all waited in silence for Lisa's next response.

"Lisa?"

As Chaeyoung called out for her, that's when they heard a woman's voice.

And it was definitely not Lisa's.

["Hey there. Something happened in my apartment and I need help."]

It made all of their eyes widen in shock as they continue to listen and stare at the floor the elevator is at.

Then as if a nightmare had gone real, the elevator went up to the tenth floor. And that only means one thing,

Lisa had successfully entered the game.

"Lisa. What's going on?" Taehyung called out, already panicking.

"Lisa. Press the first-floor button!" Chaeyoung cried out.

["Guys, I can't.."] Lisa answers in a whisper.

["Miss! I said I need help in my apartment!!"] The Mysterious Woman bursts out. Anger evident in her voice as the elevator continues going up in very slow motion.

["You know what?! Just shut the f*ck up! Just shut up!"] It made all of them frozen. They know that they heard it right. Lisa just spoke to the woman.

But panic is an underestimate when they suddenly heard Lisa's cries.

["W-what the f*ck?! S-stay aw-away from me!! Stay awa—"]

The exact moment the elevator had reached the 10th floor, was the time when the line went off.

"Sh*t!"

"Oh Gosh! Jesus Christ help!"

"Taehyung call her again! Please!!"

"She's not answering the stupid damn phone!"

"F*ck!!"

All of them are in chaos and no one knew what to do. All of them are panicking and Jimin barely even held the camera because of his shaking hands.

Meanwhile, Jungkook knew he needs to do something. It's a stupid idea, but he can't just take the fact that he's staying there not doing anything.

He then presses the elevator button to go up and the elevator went down, back to its normal pace.

Once the elevator had set to the ground floor and opened, Jungkook immediately got in and it caught Jimin, Chaeyoung, and Taehyung's attention.

"Yah? What are you doing?" Jimin asks.

Jungkook didn't even hear his hyung's question because he was more focused on the fact that the tenth floor and first-floor buttons had blood.

"Sh*t! I need to follow her." Jungkook declares and it immediately made the three of them shake heads.

"No man, there has to be another way." Taehyung disagrees but Jungkook was a stubborn one as well and immediately close the elevator door.

He is now heading up to the fourth floor.

+ + +

MAYNE'S NOTE:

double update? :)

well the reason why is because i wouldn't get to update tomorrow and probably in Wednesday aswell because ya girl have exams so yeah :)

btw, how's the story so far?

vote ☆ | comment 💬 | follow ☑️

vote | comment 💬 | follow ☑️

[edited]