Chapter 23

❤❤❤

Jimin's POV

"Kookie!!" I heard Hobi yell from the kitchen.

I stood up and went to the living room hoping to see Miah but I know she won't be with him. Huh, what a pathetic hope. He smiled at me but it was just for a second and I felt a bit dismayed at that. He never looked my way since he arrived. He was mostly talking with the other members and I was quiet in the corner. I felt like an outsider in my own group.

"By the way, Ji ni's coming over," Namjoon said.

"Right, Jennie said it would be better to plan the wedding here with me," Yoongi chimed in.

I was there when Yoongi proposed to Jennie. It was far from how I proposed to Miah. Jennie was crying when Yoongi kneeled infront of her during Blackpink's year end performance. Everyone was shocked and excited. I, ofcourse envy them so so much.

"Still can't believe you're already marrying," Taehyung remarked.

"Yeah, me too," he smiled, his gums showing.

They're all happy. And I'm here sulking.

Everyone went to their own rooms to prepare for the recording. I intend to go to Jungkook and talk to him after our small get together. So here I am standing in his door. His door was a bit ajar and I was about to knock when I heard him talk to his phone.

"How are you?" he asked.

"De, I will be careful here. You take care too,"

"Your belly must be already swollen once I come back,"

Swollen?

Who?

"A girl?! Waaaah!!! Shincha?!!!" he stood up and started pacing. A wide smile spread on his face.

So Miah is really pregnant.

Before I could even hear more, I walked back to my room and locked myself. She is really pregnant. What the fuck was I even hoping for? Miah and Taehyung will already have a baby girl. I should be happy but why the fuck am I being this stubborn? Why do I still wanna see her?

Fine! After our recording, I'll go check on her. I'll end this stupidity once and for all. Why am I even hoping that this is all just a bullshit? How the fuck did we even end up like this?

"Jiminah," I heard Yoongi knocked on my door.

I stood up and opened the door to let him in.

"Hyung," I nodded.

"Spill," he cut through the bullshit and  sat down on my bed.

"Spill what?" I asked him.

"Tell me what's running on your mind," he said in a smug tone.

I just stared at him and heaved a long sigh. How am I suppose to spill everything to him. I'm not even sure if he'll understand or no.

"Who's side are you in?" I asked back and sat down on my swivel chair.

"Listen Jimin, we're not on anybody's side. I'm not on anybody's side. You and Hyun mi's stupidity is just on another level," he shook his head.

I pursed my lips at his blunt comment and raked my hand through my hair.

"I don't know hyung. What I know is that after our recording, I'll go check her in Busan myself and confirm everything,"

"I hope when you go there, it'll clear up everything. You might find it already too late though,"

Everything's already too late. I'm just going there to wake the shit out of my stupid mind.

"Jennie's moving in Busan after our wedding. You know we'll be on promotions and tour after our wedding. Hyun mi and Jungkook needs all the help she can get,"

All the help for their baby.

I remarked to myself.

I just nodded at that and remained silent. My chest is hurting so much at everything.

"Hyung, do you think this will all get better?" I asked him one of my stupid questions again. Similar to when I asked him why we can't just forget the people we love.

He just raised a brow at me and pouted. He made his wierd slurping sound again and pursed his lips.

"It will get better Jimin if you quit being a complete idiot," I rolled my eyes at him. "And for my real answer to that, I don't really know. But you'll know once you'll see her," he answered surely and I don't get why this has all become a great deal to us.

"I understand that you're still being left in the dark Jimin but know that we just respect Hyun mi's decision,"

"I know," I nodded.

I understand that, I really do. What I don't understand is that why does Miah need to keep her preganancy from me. Yes I was so furious to them but if they really wanted to earn my forgiveness, they could've just said so.

I won't forgive them probably but trying won't hurt right? Taehyung's still my bestfriend.

After that unsettling talk with Yoongi, he left my room since Ji ni and Jenny already arrived. I just lay here in my bed again and stared at Miah's number. Am I going to call her?

Yes!

No!

Mollaso!

I dialled her number but my nervousness seems to be useless since it went straight to her voice mail. I'm not even going to dial her number again. One rejection is enough, I don't wanna get my hopes up again.

Just when I thought everything was finally fine for us, fate just wanna play with us. Again, I hate that we have to go through this pain again. I'm losing hope that we'll still be together again after this. Him and Taehyung have a child already, I can't just homewreck what I think they've already started.

What confuses me is that why isn't Taehyung nor Jungkook saying anything about this? Soon the media will know the real reason why she suddenly asked for a leave. Why would they leave their fans in the dark like that? Why would her management let that happen?

I really have too much questions going on in my head that are looking for answers. Answers that I dread and afraid of. Why am I being such a pussy? I could just go check for myself right?

•••

So sorry for taking so long to update 😥😥

- Haeun ❤