Chapter 4 - Trial

Smile at Hope in the Name of Despair
Trial of Nagito Komaeda
17?????

*3rd Person's POV*

"Monokuma: Now then, let's-"

"Kazuichi: We hear this every single time. It's repetitive at this point"

"Akane: You vote right, the killer dies. Vote wrong, everyone else dies"

"Monokuma: I feel so unloved now"

"Monomi:........"

"Monokuma: Oh? My little sister is quiet?! Why is that?"

"Monomi:........"

*Monokuma proceeded to beat the life out of Monomi*

"Monomi:......."

"Sonia: Please stop..."

"Monokuma: Let's get on with the class trial. Your e-handbooks are connected to tablets on the stands. Poor Nagito was silenced before he could reveal the traitors to everyone"

"Fuyuhiko: Obviously the traitor killed him to shut him up"

"Akane: Yeah, but which one? There's two traitors"

"Kazuichi: What if that's not it at all?"

"Fuyuhiko: It's evidently the traitors! Are you trying to protect them!?"

"Kazuichi: No way I'm doing that! But...he was tortured!"

"Hajime: That's not possible. If he was being tortured, there's no reason why his mouth was covered"

"Akane: Why is the duct tape important?"

"Chiaki: There was no blood underneath the tape. It was around the tape"

"Fuyuhiko: Probably making sure he wouldn't be able to scream. Still, it was like I said earlier. It was to shut him up"

"Sonia: Regardless of reasoning, they didn't need to brutally hurt him"

"Fuyuhiko: Maybe they had a grudge against him or something"

"Sonia: If that's true, then did the killer make him suffer?"

"Akane: They went psycho, that's for sure"

"Fuyuhiko: If they did, they wouldn't have tried setting fire to the crime scene"

"Akane: That fire was for destroying evidence?"

"Kazuichi: Unless there's another motive behind it, then yeah"

"Sonia: But who? Everyone was in front of the warehouse when the fire occurred"

"Akane: But when I opened the door, the flames came from the very back"

"Arian: If what you're saying is true, then that means that someone had planned that fire...then they could've just planned everything else"