Allie

Spencer 💜: We have to end this.

I read the message over and over again, not really sure if I'm seeing things correctly. We have to end this?

I start typing a message, then erase it, and repeat the cycle over and over until another message comes through.

Spencer 💜: Allie, I didn't mean to send that message.

You didn't mean to send it? Why would you type it up in the first place if you hadn't planned on sending it.

Me: For sure.

I sigh, staring down at the phone as tears threaten to fall from my eyes.

I knew it. He was just...using me. He just wanted to get me in the sack. Why else would he end it the night after he slept with me? Was it a game to him? Is he doing this with the other students, too?

My phone starts to ring in my hand, Spencer's name flashing on the screen. I hit the 'accept' button and bring it up to my ear.

"Yeah?" I try my best to sound brave and unphased, but it doesn't quite work.

"Allie, I didn't mean to send that message." His voice pours in through my ear. It's rushed.

"Okay," I tell him as if it's not a big deal. But my emotions get the best of me. The anger and the sadness mix together. "Y'know what? Okay. It's cool, Spencer. It's whatever. I get it,"

"You do?" Spencer asks.

"Yeah, I get it. I get what's going on now, alright? It's great. It's funny. I'm glad you got your kicks-"

"Allie-" He tries to cut me off, but I don't let him.

"All you wanted me for was sex. Great! Fine, really! What was it some sort of game about how many students you could sleep with? What number am I, then? Did you get bonus points for me being a virgin?"

"Allie, I-"

"No, it's great! It's fine, it's fucking hilarious, Spencer. I'm laughing my head off over here! Really, I am!" My voice cracks on 'hilarious', probably giving away that I'm crying. "I trusted you. I...I gave you something that I can never get back! That shit was important to me! And it was all just a game for you! All of it!"

"No, Allie-" He starts, only for me to cut him off.

I shake my head, getting up off of my bed and pacing around my room. "You really fucking played me. Really had me going. Great job, really. I'm rooting for you, Dr. Reid. Go ahead and have fun screwing the rest of your class."

I pull the phone away from my ear and hit the button to end the call. I go into his contact, hitting the 'block' button before tossing the phone onto my bed.

"Stupid fucking asshole," I curse through my tears, wiping them from my cheeks with the sleeve of the hoodie he let me borrow that one night.

I tear the hoodie off, tossing it onto the bed before going to find the rest of the ensemble and a small box. I find an envelope and a scrap piece of paper, writing out a note to him and sealing it up.

I throw on a jacket and my shoes before hauling ass to Spencer's apartment. I don't even knock on his door, just leave the box in front of it with the envelope on top of it.

I head back home, glad that Jocelyn isn't there. Explaining why I'm crying would be pretty hard.

I get an alert from my phone for a new voice mail at nearly midnight, but I haven't even gotten a call. Spencer, probably...