Chapter : 20

Now, Ashley was also aware of the truth that Zune loved Kyle though she didn't knew about what Kyle felt.

She started to make steps for Kyle to be around Zune as far as possible and Eden with Kiara also made some attempt.

Zune got discharged from hospital and started living in palace again. Everyone cared for her. King and Queen were also concerned about her.

One day in palace, the meeting was held. Everyone had complusion to attain the meeting. As Zune was part of vampire clan and also recovered, she also got chance to attain the palace meeting.

The King and the Queen entered the throne room. Everyone bowed them. They took a seat and meeting started.

" Today's meeting is held to discuss about our culture. We all know that on the 25th birthday of prince, prince have to marry a vampire in a traditional way and accept the throne with its responsibilty."

" In one month, our prince Kyle will turn 25 and he will have to carry on the tradition. So, we have a responsibility to choose a bride for him. I chosed Lexa but she turned out to be incapable so, we have to find bew bride for him."

" Spread the news all over the clan and invite capable vampire girls to a ball party next week. We will choose a perfect bride in that party. Lets see who will be their best."

The King made an announcement. Everyone was happy with the decision. The news was then spread all over the clan. Many vampire girls were ready to attain the ball party.

All were now busy in choosing their best attaire to impress the prince.

Kyle was not happy about his father's announcement. He loved Zune and he wanted to tell everyone but he didn't knew if Zune had feelings for him.

He had to propose her as soon as possible to know about her feelings.

Similar to Kyle, Zune was also not convinced with the announcement and she could do nothing about it.

Ashley suggested Zune to attain the ball party. Zune hesitated. She felt she was not capable to be there.

Kyle discussed his problem with Eden and Kiara. They suggested him to make rapid arrangements to confess his love.

One day, Zune finally made strong determination to confess her love for Kyle. She went to garden searching for Kyle but suddenly she felt someone standing back of her. She turned around to see the person but she felt sting on her neck and blacked out.

                  After some time.....

Zune felt her head very heavy and slowly opened her eyes. At first, everything was blur and when her vision was clear, she found herself trapped inside a car.

It was already night time and she felt the car was near the forest. She got scared.

She tried to open the door of car and luckily it was not locked at all. She opened the door and her eyes widened in a shock. There was a shadow of a vampire infront of her.