||11.||

•||Ch11: Her Lies||

•||Ch11: Her Lies||•

||Mirha POV||

You know the moment when you started to hate yourself because you lied to your parents for the first time.

This is what I felt right now because I was going to lie. And all I blame it on that man who was ruining my life.

The first time when I lied, well, that was helping Zain bhai when Sania bhabhi came for the dinner for the first time and our parents didn't know about their wedding but after few weeks later they came to know about their wedding.

The gush of cold air blew making me shiver. I breathed out heavily and looked down at my phone.

I opened the contact list but quickly unlocked my phone. I stood in the lawn for good five minutes.

Today, officially, for the first time in my life, I, Mirha Mu- Arash Ali, going to lie and that to my parents.

How shameful.

I turned out and walked back in the living hall where everyone was. With each step I felt burden on my shoulder because of the lie which I was going to tell.

When I entered in the room mom looked at me and smiled.

“So, he is coming?” She asked, politely.

“No, mom. He has an important meeting. He was saying to apologize from you all for not coming,” I lied.

“Oh! No problem!” Mom mumbled, disappointedly.

“It's OK! But next time bring him with you. OK,” Dad said looking at me.

I nodded my head and looked down at my phone which was in my hand.

“It's OK if is not joining now, mom. Please serve the dinner I am very hungry,” I said her with puppy face look and pout.

I was wishing that they didn't talk about Arash more because I was tired of hearing his name.

Everyone went to the dinning hall and sat on the table. On the table there was mouthwatering dishes which was making my stomach growled.

Mom filled my plate with literally everything. I laughed at the amount of food on my plates in front of me.

After dinner I sent Danial forcefully back to home because I didn't want him there.