💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 15💜

BOOK COVER MADE BY theonlyninjasmurf THANK YOU ;)

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE FROM ME AND THE CAST OF 'FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU' ;)

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

Pulling up to the house I watch from the fogged car window as people stumble about the lawn as others make out and most smoke away their life. The bright shadowed light appears once again on the window as my phone receives once another notification. Quickly peaking down at it I spot the one name of a person I can't be associated with but at the same time, that person makes me feel alive as if I'm taking my first breath of fresh air.

"Girl snap out of it I don't understand why you're being shy it's not like it's your first party and you look bomb in that dress," Nina says looking down at my white dress that she practically forced in the shopping cart after I had tried it on earlier this morning. It was truly beautiful and not only that but it fit me like a glove.

 It was truly beautiful and not only that but it fit me like a glove

"Oh please let's go before the party dies down." I shake my head and climb my way out of the car as Nina does the same rounding around the front to walk next to me.

"Oh, babe trust me this place is not dying down until tomorrow. afternoon," Nina says as we pass a couple getting it on in the green freshly cut grass.

Walking up to the front porch a young college guy opens the door for Nina and I but not before not so shamefully taking more than a quick glance at my butt. Instead of starting a fight I walk straight to the kitchen as if I lived here now that I pretty much know the house layout from all the past parties here.

"What would you like to drink beautiful?" I hear a familiar voice behind me ask as I turn around with a bright gleaming smile matching the color of my dress.

"Calvin hey I didn't know you were coming here and ugh I'll have that stuff that knocked me on my ass last time." He smiled as he grabbed my beer. I find it funny that at every party he goes to he takes over the bar and even charges people for their drinks but I mean whatever pays the bills helps.

"Here you are beautiful and since you graced me with your presence tonight it's on the house." He says leaning over the bar to place a lemon slice on the side of my beer before sending me a wink and turning to help another thirsty person.

Looking around at all the people grinding on each other I just so happen to find Nina with her boy toy Marcus as they walk hand in hand to the bedrooms.

Throwing my head back I take the last couple gulps of my beer down as I scan the room once more looking for Jack but ending up unlucky.

An hour and a half go by as well as two beers and many guys trying to get in a dirty dance with me and I begin to grow bored making my way back over towards the bar for the third time tonight.

"Hey, my favorite friend," I say as Calvin throws his head back laughing and hands me another beer.

"So I'm guessing he hasn't shown up yet?" Calvin says studying my features as I frown struggle to open my beer. Luckily he takes it out of my hands as I wait for him to open it but sadly he never does as he puts it back into the cooler.

"Heyyy... I was gonna drink that buddyyy," He just shakes his head as his eyes lock on something behind me before a hand is placed on my hip pulling me into an awkward back hug.

"Ughhh...wh...whoever is hu...hugging me needs to STOP!" I drunkenly slur as the stranger turns me around and I look up to see my Colton. A smile covered my face as I lean in to give him a proper hug while he grabs the empty beer bottle on the table and reads it.

"Why were you not answering my texts?" Colton asks tilting my chin up so my eyes meet his alluring green ones. Instead of trying to answer I just shrug my shoulders as he looks at Calvin.

"Dude I thought you were supposed to be at the courthouse?"

"SHUT IT!" Colton growls at Calvin making his chest rumble as I place my head on his toned chest.

"I'm taking her back to my place but keep an eye on my sister and please make sure she doesn't end up pregnant by that ass." Both let out a chuckle as Colton gently lifts me up and begins walking out the door before I quickly snag a half-full bottle sitting on the counter and take a long sip. That is before Colton snatched it from me and tossed it to Calvin.

After a long car ride passes my eyes grow tired and I let them rest mostly because I didn't want to have to walk into the house I much rather be carried but I would never let Colton know that. It felt like seconds as we entered the house and Colton shared a few words with someone and placed me in the warm cozy bed.

Instead of falling asleep in the tight dress I stand up as I saw Colton struggling to take off his pants but he froze when he saw me rise from the bed.

"Whatcha doing?" Colton asks as I begin to tug my dress over my head and he quickly turns around towards the wall. Instead of going back to bed I slowly walk over to him and trace my finger slowly down his naked back as he shivers at my touch.

"Zara go back to bed." Colton almost angrily says making me flinch a bit.

"What's wrong are you that repulsed by me?" This makes him turn around as he takes a quick but long glance down my body and I could have sworn I heard the word 'Fuck' leave his lips but then again I had a lot to drink.

"Zara If only you know how much I want you right now but I have more respect for you than to take you while you drunk and vulnerable." My cheeks begin to burn as I look away and walk towards the bed.

"And Zara?" I turn to look towards him as a blue shirt is flung my way.

"Put this on so you don't give the other guys a show." Nodding I pull the shirt over my head and lay in the bed as the light flickers off and Colton lays down on the sofa directly across from me.

And not long after sleep invades my body and the world goes to sleep.

💜

💜

💜

HEY, GUYS, IT'S NOW DAY TWO OF ME ACTUALLY POSTING CHAPTERS HOPEFULLY IT WASN'T TO BORING FOR YOU. ANYWAY JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT HUGE TWIST IN THE BOOK IS ABOUT TO OCCUR NEXT CHAPTER SO GET READY AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!😊😊😊

WE HAVE LOTS OF MAJOR EVENTS COMING UP SUCH AS THE PARTY AND SOMETHING ELSE I HAVE PLANNED THAT I CAN ONLY KNOW HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏