Chapter 19

** REBEL SIMMONS POV **

After dinner was concluded, Dante was the first to storm out of the room, followed by Angelo who was looking at his phone with a serious expression. I went to grab my plate to bring it to the kitchen when Florence stopped me.

"Don't worry about that darling, the maids will take care of it." She smiled at me. I nodded as I saw four maids quickly enter the dining room.

"Come on Rebel, we'll give you a tour of this lovely abode." Isa said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the dining room, Natalia following closely behind.

We walked for what seemed like hours. The twins showed me every wing of the mansion. The Vino family resided in the West Wing. The North Wing contained offices and conference rooms while the the most influential members of the Mafia lived in the East Wing, roughly eighty or so men and women. The South Wing is where the recreational rooms are: movie room, arcade, indoor pools, bars etc.

"So Rebel, you never told us why you were here. Not that we're complaining or anything." Natalia said adjusting her question in order to sound more polite. We were now outside, where they were showing me a maze of elaborate gardens and courtyards.

"Yeah what's the deal?" Isa asked as she looked at me over her shoulder. Both of the twins walking at a steady pace in front of me.

"Giana brought me here to work for the Mafia for a year." I said calmly as I examined the array of colorful flowers. As soon as those words left my mouth, the twins both immediately stopped walking.

"Wait, you're the hacker?" Natalia asked, her voice low.

"The one that stole $5 million from our account?" Isa asked, her tone matching her sisters.

"Yup." I said in a bored tone. My eyes still examining the lush garden surrounding me.

The twins looked at each other for a moment, a bright smile beaming on their faces. Before I knew it I was tackled to the ground by both of them, pink hair clouding my vision. Their skinny arms wrapped around me, sending us all hurling towards the pavers beneath us. I groaned as my back made contact with the cool stone walkway.

Well, this isn't how I expected to die. At least there's flowers around me, so that's nice.

"Oh my god you are such a badass!" Natalia screamed as she propped herself up on her arm.

"Seriously, you've got some palle girl!" Isa laughed as she rolled off of me and onto her back.

"This is going to be so amazing! I can already tell were going to be best friends!" Natalia said as she hugged me.

Best...friends? I've never had a friend before... how does this work?

"Way better than what we imagined." Isa said sitting up rapidly and smiling at me as Natalia let me out of her choke hold of a grip.

"Care to explain why I was just tackled in the middle of a garden?" I said slowly sitting up and rubbing my stiff neck.

"Sorry, we just got excited. It was meant to be a hug but it escalated rather quickly." Natalia laughed as she stood up.

"Wait... you two aren't mad at what I did?" I asked confused. My head took a hard hit against the floor, and them being twins isn't helping my double vision.

"Fuck no." They said in unison.

"Gigi told us that some hacker would be staying here, and sent us shopping to fill your closet. We expected you to be all anti-social and nerdy." Isa said as she stood up and offered a hand to help me up.