sixteen

jeongin felt dizzy, not dizzy, he felt like he was on drugs and his vision was blurry, but immediatly went clear again when he remembered what happened.

"JEONGIN YOU'RE AWAKE !!" chan yelled while even more tears ran dow his cheek, going in for a warm and thight hug. at the door stood ms. han and next to him was minho's bed, jisung stood there crying and shaking.

jisung turned around and faced jeongin, giving him a weak hug and slighty smiling. tears were still streaming out of his eyes and his legs looked like they were about to break.

jeongin didn't say anything, he just stared at minho's uncouncious body, wires and machines attached to his fragile figure.

"i-it's my f-fault!!" jeongin suddenly yelled, starting to cry and jump out of the bed, standing in front of minho's bed.

"no it's not... jeongin calm down.." jisung said, his voice breaking.

"he just wanted to protect you..."

"BUT IF I WASN'T THAT STUPID AND NOT GO OFF THE ROAD THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED" jeongin screamed.

chan ran to jeongin, pulling him into another long and loving hug, caressing his back.

"jeongin sweetie, nothing was your fault." ms. han frowned.

"you're like a small brother to him.. of course he would react like this." chan tried to comfort jeongin.

jisung remained silent as he stared at his boyfriend.

the doctor came in, checking on minho.

"doctor, will he be fine?" ms. han asked, tears also threatening to fall out out of her eyes.

"we still can't say anything, he has some serious injuries, but he's dealing with them very well so there's a high chance of him surviving."

jisung let out a small smile, he knew how strong minho was. he was sure he'd be okay and everything was going to be fine.

right?