31. milk

"Anyway I spilled my milk on my phone and the plant ate it so really everything is fine."

"You know what?"

"What!"

"I think you have a second quirk."

"It's called being delusional." Bakugo sped ahead of me running towards the large gates of UA. I hesitated for a second before taking off after him.

"WHAT DOES THAT WORD EVEN MEAN." In less than two minutes I was already out of breath and panting by the school entrance.

"You have a phone dumbass."

Was he even listening to me this morning?

"I told you the plant ate it."

"THE PLANT DID WHAT?"

"THE PLANT ATE MY FUCKING PHONE."

"Watch your language young lady."

The both of us turned around only to see Dad hiking up his sleeping bag and wading through the crowd of exhausted students.

"That's a new sleeping bag."

"A what now?"

"He got a new sleeping bag, you can tell by the tag." I sighed whipping out my phone to inform Mom of the new purchase.

"You mean he has a lot of those?" Bakugo asked staring dumbfounded at Dad.

"Enough for every day of the week and some spares," I paused reading Mom's reply, "one day it will be the death of him." 

"The what?"

"Mom is going to kill him." I stared into Bakugo's eyes before grabbing his hand and dragging him to class.

You know when you thought you would be the coolest kid in school because you got to see some weird monster thing and then your classmates have already seen it and are excitedly talking to someone else because he got to see a big bad villain but really you're the coolest and should be getting all the attention?

I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS.

That was happening.

I jumped into the classroom ready to talk about sitting and watching this happen. Only to find out that Midoriya had encountered the villain Stain and had made it out alive.

I'm marinating in disappointment.

Even Bakugo who you would think would be on my side was quietly listening to what Midoriya had to say.

nOT FAIR.

Not that I don't think he's the cutest bean. It's just-

THAT'S MY SPOTLIGHT U LITTLE GREEN NERD.

If this was an action movie explosions would be going off around me.

I'm becoming Bakugo.

"Good morning Y/N!" The aforementioned 'green nerd' cheered parting from the crowd of students to join me in the corner of solitude™.

Good morning.

I nodded briskly.

If I speak I will swear and swears are for bears.

Midoriya stared at me confused for a second before heading back over to the  cluster of students.  I collapsed onto the desk in frustration. Today was going to be a long one.

I should go complain and get sent hooooememememe.

Before I could even think about standing up Bakugo stalked over to my desk slamming his hands down onto the polished surface.

Oh god what does he want.

"What the hell were you talking about." The blonde growled dragging over a seat.

Here we go.

"Midoriya was just saying good morning." I sighed tossing my head back completely exhausted.

I don't need this.

"Let's go get coffee later." Bakugo burst out awkwardly. Almost instantly everyone in the classroom was looking at us.

This could be interesting.

I stopped wallowing in my pity and perked up.

This is my chance to be the center of attention.

What can I say I'm a girl who needs attention.

"Afterschool?" I couldn't stop smiling. My face lit up a ridiculous amount to the point that everyone in the room was blinded.

I'm just that fabulous.

"Yeah after school." Bakugo glanced off to the side. I stared at his face following his gaze all the way over to a certain green haired boy.

Oh my god he's jealous because I SAID GOOD MORNING.

"You're jealous aren't you?" I teased a coy smile spreading across my features.

Not quite as brilliant but it does the trick.

"I'm not jealous." He grumbled.

"Well now you're just lying."

"I'm not a liar."

I'M NoT A lIARU::ARWHIRHBgi03hrp429u ijpf.
HAHAHAHA STUPID BOY I SEE THROUGH YOUR LIES.

"Yeah right."

"I'm not jealous."

"YEAH RIGHT." I scoffed leaning forward and flicking his face before waltzing off to talk to Midoriya.

You can't be jealous and get away with it that's dumb.

Only I can be jealous.

I walked over to Midoriya ignoring the strangled cries of Bakugo fading off into the distance.

"Hey Midoriya!" He looked up from his previous conversation a cute smile appearing on his face. I glanced back at Bakugo who was fuming.

This is great.

"What is it Y/N?"

"Nothing I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out later- during lunch or something." At this his expression became puzzled. He peered over my shoulder staring directly at Bakugo behind me.

Please say yes. I'm trying to prove a POINT.

"Don't you want to sit with Bakugo?" He asked innocently.

"Bakugo has classwork he needs to catch up on so I'm all alone today."

That's a lie YOU have classwork to catch up on.

"Sure!" Midoriya cheered before turning back to Uraraka and Todoroki to continue his conversation. I waved goodbye and walked back to my desk and the fuming blonde.

"Why the fuck did you say that."

See he is jealous.

"Chill out I was just proving a point and arranging a lunch date with someone nice." I teased poking his arm.

You just said date, you idiot.

Fuck I just said date I'm an idiot.

"Uh, Bakugo I can explain it was nothing." He glared at me small sparks flying from his fingertips.

You're dead.

"I'LL GO CANCEL IT NOW IM SORRY WE CAN GO SOMEWHERE LATER AND I'LL STOP TEASING YOU."

I'LL DO ANYTHING TO SAVE MYSELF PLEASE GOD.

"It's a date then?" He muttered his voice wavering slightly.

"Are you nervous."

"I'm not fucking nervous."

"Yeah right."

"IM NOT NERVOUS."

________________________________

UH GUYS GUESS WHAT WE HIT 100k IM SO HAPPY THABK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AKSJFNFNDNSJDJFJFJCFJ

-Ai