Introduction

Name: Park Mikala

Year: First Year High School Transfer Student

Birthday: December 30th

Age: 15

Height: 159cm (5'2)

Likes: Cooking, making new recipes and having others taste them, music, his bed, night time, reading cook books, eating, sour and spicy foods, chilli, k-drama's, his fan club.

Dislikes: People judging his skills, people dismissing his hard work, running, pickles, people making fun of his height, suck ups, nasty food, day time, instant food, being rushed.

Personality: Due to his resting bitch face and how he treats people on first meetings, people believe he is arrogant, selfish, rude, crude and snobby. However, once you get to know him he's an awkward, self-conscious, misunderstood, innocent teen with a childish side. His personality in and out the kitchen are extremely different too. Inside the kitchen he is serious and quiet, these personality changes plus his skills caused many people to admire Mikala, earning him a fanclub not even a week after arriving.

Family:

+Mother

-Abella Adams-Park

-Abella Adams-Park

-37 Years old

-Head Chef of Addams' French and Mexican Division

-Owner of 5 other shops (America, Canada, London, India, and Spain)

-70th Generation Student, Former 1st seat

+Father

-Chaisai Park

-Chaisai Park

-38 Years old

-Owner of Park Inc. Food Stores Worldwide

-69th Generation Student, Former 5th seat

+Grandmother

-Ji-Yoo Park

-Ji-Yoo Park

-Food critic known internationally

-Former Teacher at the academy

-Pastry Chef at a cafe in France.

+Yejoon Park

-Older Brother 

-Older Brother 

-18 years old

-Traveling artist

-Currently in Seoul, Korea

Mini Bio: For as long as he can remember, he'd always been in the kitchen. Weather it was watching his parents or grandparents cook, or cooking himself, the kitchen was his safe haven. Mikala was born in Maillia, France where he lived until his grandfather passed away causing the family to move to Thailand to watch over his restaurant until the original owner, which was Yejoon, became old enough to manage the place himself. However, unlike the rest of his family, Yejoon wished to become an artist, so his parents sent him to Korea to study while living with his grandmother, and gave the shop to Mikala instead who was to be the co-owner. Deciding to temporarily close down the shop until Mikala grew up, the family moved back to France where they remained until Mikala's 15th birthday, when they then announced that the 15 year old will be moving to Tokyo in order to attend to Totsuki, promising him his grandfather's restaurant under the conditions of graduating as a member of the elite 10

Trivia:
+Mikala speaks 5 languages fluently and is learning 2 new ones. He can speak French, Thai, Espanol, Korean, and Japanese. He is learning English and Chinese.

+Mikala has two nicknames "Dark Angel" and "Timebomb". He was nicknamed "Dark Angel" because he has "demonic" looks and cooking skills but his personality is the complete opposite. His nickname "Timebomb" comes from the fact that he is a slow cooker at the beginning but as he cooks and the time grows nearer to the deadline his cooking becomes faster and more godlike. This causes people to judge his skills sometimes.

+Although he travels with his family a lot, Mikala feels more comfortable in France and Thailand because those are the two places he considers a home.

+Mikala is labeled a prodigy because he can pretty much master any countries cruisie in a week, and he can make a perfect copy of a meal by just looking at the meal and tasting it.

Love Interests:

+Soma Yukihira - "Oh, youre aiming for the first seat too? Guess that makes us rivils my fellow trasfer student."

+Satoshi Isshiki - "Your food is tastes great, now let me taste your lips."

+Takumi Aldini - "For a newbee your italian cruine isnt all that bad, if you want ill teach you more. Of coarse there'll be a price." 

+Akira Hayama - "Such a nice aroma you have, you truely are a rare spice."

+Shun Ibusaki - "I enjoying cooking for you, I want to cook better foods for you."

+Isami Aldini - "Youre probaly the only reason in the world that id ever seriously go against my brother." 

+Ryo Kurokiba - "Your food is alright, but I think your mouth tastes better."