Author's Note

Hi everybody! It's the newbie ArinStone here.

Does that sound like I'm standing in front of a class full of students and giving a boring speech?

Anyways, I'm not actually a newbie in Wattpad. But as an author I am a newbie. I always wanted to write stories cause I had a lots of story plots and still do. I never do anything planned. So the decision to start writing is also really sudden. But because I have been a reader for a long time, I know what to avoid writing. So suffice to say, I'll try my best to give you a good novel to read.

This is a billionaire story. But there are also many other billionaire stories in wattpad too. So why would you choose this? Honestly, I don't know. But what I can tell you about this book is that it's very different than the others.

Because this is my first attempt at writing a book that's why there will be lots of mistakes. Whether that's grammertical or spelling mistake.

Oh and most probably as you'll progress with this book you'll see a lot of changes in my writing skill. Perhaps suddenly I'll change the way I write a certain things. I hope you won't get confused. Since this is my first ever attempt at writing that's why I'm still not sure of my own writing style.

I really hope you would ignore those. I'm going to learn on the way. So feel free to tell me whatever feelings you have towards this book. I would love to know your thoughts.

WARNING ( boring stuff ahead)

I'm only writing in Wattpad. So if you see this book anywhere else then let me know.

DON'T TRY TO COPY!!!

This is my book. My creation. The characters, scenes, plot EVERYTHING is mine. So don't even think about copying it.

If you do, then I'll find you and claw your eyes out. ( I'm vicious when I want to. Haha)

😀😀😀 ( Boring stuff is ove)

So I hereby present you....... Clap your hands together for..... Mr. And...... Ms. Billionaire.

😂😂😂

Hope you enjoy...

- Arin