Adrian Pucey/ A Love So... Gone

For the sake of this chapter Pansy wasn't arranged with Draco. Oh and your Draco's sister. This might be trash but it's my trash. Lmao.

"Adrian why are you mad?" I asked my boyfriend stubbornly

"Adrian why are you mad?" I asked my boyfriend stubbornly. He sighed softly looking down at me, I looked at him hopeful for him to tell me.

Adrian placed his forehead on mine,
"I'm not mad!" He denied until I sent him a look, "Fine, I was jealous... of Terence and Marcus. You were flirting!"

I giggled at him placing a kiss to his lips, "I love you, no one else." Adrian smiled at me taking my hand and easing me to the Slytherin Common Room.

————
"Adrian! Adrian?! Listen to me! Adrian Pucey has a sma-." Adrian covered my mouth with a groan.

"What? Love, I'm trying to finish my essay." Adrian sighed.

I grumbled under my breath, crossing my arms, "We need to talk!" Adrian gulped nodding his head for me to continue.

"Parkinson told me something, I wanted to know if it was true.... Are you going to marry her?"

Adrian stayed silent, "Why didn't you tell me? When were you gonna dump me. Never! Were you going to make me a side hoe?!"

Adrian took my shaking hands, "Look I love you, but I'm being forced to marry her."

I scoffed pulling my hands away from him, taking steps back, "At least Terence told me that if I ever left you he'd cancel his arranged marriage to be with me. We're done Pucey!" I ran upstairs to the dormitory.

————
I laid on my bed like I have been for the Christmas Holiday. Me and my friends decided to stay at Hogwarts because of the Ball. Well I wanted to go home and die, but I was forced to stay.

Nearly everyone decided to stay, including Adrian Pucey, and Terence Higgs. "Get your lazy, depressed arse up. You need to show Adrian your not fazed by his engagement. We're going to Hogsmead and buying dresses." Anabel pulled my to my feet.

"I don't have a date An!" I sighed as I began to get dressed.

She smirked as did Tiffany, Laisha and Jaslin, "Actually Higgs is planning on asking you at Hogsmead so let's go!"

Sighing I finished getting dressed, me and the girls walked downstairs. I had placed a glamour charm to hide the tear stains and red eyes.

As I walked to the door, I meet the eyes of a saddened Adrian, my heart broke seeing the one I love sad. Until Parkinson noticed our staring and kissed Adrian. I rushed out of the Common Room the girls behind me saying that she was messing with me.