15

"Okay Y/N, deep breath."

You stood in front of the mansion door with Areum next to you, Jungkook said he can stay back to explain to your boss but you quickly tried to shove him out but this is Jungkook we're talking about, that muscular coconut head won't budge even if you kicked his ass to move.

"I'm serious Jungkook, my boss is not like any other bosses." You pulled him by the arm but the guy was stubborn, Areum just giggled as she watched you struggle. Just then the sound of the gates opening and engine roaring caught their attention, you gave up and just wait for Namjoon to blow up and fire you on the spot.

The familiar sports car drove in front of the mansion as a very angry and hot looking Namjoon walked out of the car, you unconsciously took a step back in fear seeing just how dark gis expression is. "Sir..." Jungkook tried to say but Namjoon shut him up with just one look, "Areum... go to your room." Namjoon said, Areum just quickly followed her father's order as a maid appeared and took Areum inside.

"You broke a rule Y/N."

"Well yeah... but-"

He took a step forward and in instinct you took several steps backwards not knowing what Namjoon will do but Jungkook quickly stepped in between. "Forgive me sir but it was my fault that Y/N went out with your daughter." Jungkook said and for the first time you could see how serious he is other than playing Overwatch.

"And who the hell are you kid?"

You were about to step in but Jungkook beat you to it, "She's my girlfriend!"

Shooketh.

You stared at your friend as if he just grew a third head, Namjoon though doesn't seemed happy with Jungkook's answer. "Boyfriend huh?" He nodded and smirked, you know very damn well that smirk means something bad and dark will happen.

"Taehyung!"

Taehyung ran up next to Namjoon's side, "Yes sir?" He asked, "Take miss Han's boyfriend to the basement." You widened your eyes as you watch Taehyung and two other men grabbed Jungkook roughly. "What the hell?! Let go of me!" The guy squirmed, "Jungkook!" You shouted and ran to him but Namjoon held a tight grip on your left arm.

"Now you baby girl, you're coming with me for your punishment." Namjoon darkly said and dragged you inside the mansion.

He brought you inside his room and legit threw you harshly on the floor, you turned around to look at Namjoon as he took out something from his drawers.

A gun.

"Are you going to kill me now?" You asked even though you're trembling in fear, "No, I have other punishment for you but... your boyfriend, I'll have to teach that bastard a lesson." Namjoon gritted out and began to walk out, fearing for your beat friend's life you launched yourself to Namjoon clutching his arm.

"Please don't hurt Jungkook! He's bot my boyfriend, he's my best friend please... Namjoon, he's the only one I have." You cried out, you were willing to beg on your knees if you had to. Namjoon looked down at your form and sighed, he grabbed your chin and made you look up at him, you winced since his grip was anything but delicate.

"And why should I care huh?"

"I'll do anything!" You said not thinking about the consequences of your words, "I'll do anything you want just... let him go, please." You begged, Namjoon just stared at you before saying, "Get down on your knees."

You frowned but did what he told anyways, you got down on your knees tucking your feet making your butt rest on your feet. You even placed your hands on your thigh and just looked at him with wide eyes. Namjoon crouched down and gently caressed your face with the back of his hand. "Be a good girl for me and stay in this position until I get back, you move an inch you'll get it. Understand?"

You nodded obediently, Namjoon just stared at your form one last time as dirty thoughts played in his mind. "You in this position make me think dirty things I'll do to you baby girl."

He stood up and left his room leaving you alone kneeling down on his carpeted floor.

20 minutes, you've been in this position for 20 minutes and you felt your leg cramping up. You wanted to move your foot around but too scared on what Namjoon will do to you if he found out that you didn't kneeled down like he told you to. Just as you were thinking about how you're going to have your legs amputated for blood loss the door opened and Namjoon walked inside, his nice suit was now unbuttoned and his shirt wasn't tucked in like before, his nicely combed hair is messy and covered half if his eyes but what made your curl your tows is that the man before you is sweating and he looked hella hot like that.

Namjoon looked at you and just head inside his bathroom as you assume he is taking a shower. Where did he go? Did he hurt Jungkook? Did he... shaking away the negative thoughts you just patiently waited for Namjoon to finish and when he came out he had a towel wrapped around his waist, covering his lower torso but his upper body was bare. Water slowly dripping from his wet hair and body as he looked at you with an unreadable expression.

"Get up."

You stood up but almost fell forward because of the aching feeling of your legs, you mentally sighed feeling the blood rushing down your leg. You didn't register what happened but you found yourself laying on the matress with Namjoon hovering over your body. "You broke a rule, usually I'll kill those who broke my rules but you... I have something different in store for you, now..." you watched with wide eyes as Namjoon loosened the towel around his waist letting it fall.

"Suck me off."

***

***

*inhales*

BBOIIIIII