Chapter 45: Beginnings

"Ending's make the best beginnings."

                  -Anonymous

The sun shined brightly over your head as you stood watching the ceremony, pride filling your heart as you watched your boys approach the ceremony master.

Today had marked five days since The Great Wall had come down, The Dragon Kingdom had already made multiple changes to better itself. The people had become happier, and healthier, they had come to love their new king.

After word had gotten around about The Wall falling, people began to come from far and near, every kingdom had been there to see it, none of them willing to believe it unless they had seen it themselves.

Everyone celebrated the seven brave men that played such an important part in tearing down the wall,  so much so that they called for a ceremony to be held in their honor.

The ceremony was today.

Your eyes watched as the seven men got on one knee, kneeling in front Ceremony master.

The elderly man smiled widely at the seven men, before turning to the crowd of millions  in front of him.

"Great people," He started loudly. "Today we have gathered to honor these seven brave men, who have fought and struggled that this kingdom may once again see the light of day. We cannot begin to esteem them high enough. We cannot begin to thank them enough. If it weren't for these men we would still be in the shadow of The Great Wall."

The crowd cheered around you and you smiled widely, watching as Yoongi's hand began to shake in nervousness.

He had never been honored like this. He never expected to be honored like this, but it certainly didn't bother him. It felt good to be wanted.

The raven haired king, glanced over at you.

You smiled and placed your hand over your chest, signalling for him to breathe.

You watched as he took in a deep breath, listening as the ceremony master continued to speak.

"Today, your people have chosen for you, titles of great honor, that will follow you even until your death. Your names shall never be forgotten."

The seven men nodded, watching as The Ceremony Master, turned and picked up a small, golden metal, his eyes falling on Namjoon.

"For your wit, and power, the people of The Lion Kingdom have dubbed you as....

Lord Namjoon, the Wise."

He leaned over, pinning the metal to Namjoons golden sash, signalling for him to stand up. The sorcerer did as he was told, and stood facing the sea of people.

The Ceremony Master moved to Jimin, turning and grabbing a small, golden crown and holding it above his head.

"For your generosity, and helpfulness, the people of The Lion Kingdom have dubbed you

Prince Jimin, the Kind."

The golden crown was placed upon his head, and Jimin stood up, turning to face the people, just as Namjoon did, his golden eyes falling on you.

Next up was Taehyung.

The elderly man, grabbed a large, pearl crown, embedded with diamonds, and held it high above Taehyung's head.

"For your bravery, and quick-thinking, the people of The Owl Kingdom have dubbed you as,

Taehyung, the Courageous."