Chapter 2

Izuku likes eating a lot of things.

His mom doesn't need to spend a lot of food on him, she can just buy him a bunch of cheap plastic, Izuku will eat it. His body, for some reason, is able to squeeze some nutrients out of them, of course he does need to take vitamins if he continues a diet like that so he still eats normal food because medicine is disgusting, even for Izuku, unless they're the weird bland strawberry flavored tablets one, those are amazing.

He also helps his school a lot, they don't need to call someone to pick off the trash, Izuku will eat it all up. Styrofoam? Edible, used forked and spoon? Diseases don't affect him, edible, used syringes that might've been used by someone who takes drugs in school? Edible but he probably should stop eating them.

Izuku has more than enough community service from just eating garbage, it was amazing, he gets to help the environment and at the same time, he gets fed- well they give him cookies but Izuku likes the taste of gravel more, they're very sweet.

However, of course Izuku's weird quirk will attract some attention, some people in his school have started calling him garbage boy and told him his hair is green because he eats too much garbage. Izuku decides that he doesn't like that.

So he eats all their pencils. A fairly easy substance to digest, atleast compared to metal.

"Izuku ate my pencil! I swear! It's not my fault I don't have a pencil right now!" The kid cries out, Izuku gasps.

"Why would I ever do that?"

"Because I called you garbage boy earlier!" Izuku then, decides it's time to test out as far as he can take it with this one. Breaking down into a full blown sob.

"T-Teacher... he called me garbage boy!" Izuku whines, big glob of tears bursting out from his eyes, the kid looks shell-shocked.

"That's not very nice, apologize to Izuku-kun!" The teacher looks at him, disappointed.

"But he ate my pencils-"

"Can you prove that?" The boy looks sad.

"I'm sorry, I won't call you garbage boy anymore."

"Okay!" Izuku said, cheering up.

That was another normal day in Orudera elementary.

Of course he wasn't the only one who tried to make fun of Izuku, Katsuki did too but all Izuku had to do was to threaten to eat him and he got pretty quiet after awhile. Which brings him to his next problem. Maybe he shouldn't have said that outloud in that day,  in the middle of the class, after all, his exact words are.

"Kacchan I can chew through metal like it's pretzel sticks, don't think I can't do the same to your bones, stop making fun of me or I'll bite you." It was meant to be kind of a joke, a very bad one at that, Izuku knows that he'll never actually do that, especially to his dear friend Katsuki but others obviously didn't.

And so he got a villain name, well he's not an actual villain but others are expecting him to be one.

Chain Chomper.

Izuku thinks it's oddly endearing, Izuku thinks it's oddly clever, because it is true, there's probably no chain or metal or any kind of material in existence that Izuku couldn't chew through, now that he thinks about it, he'd be great for prison breaking.

Not that Izuku has any plans of the sort, he just finds it fascinating. He also finds it childish, however not in a bad way, he's being compared to that angry scary ball with sharp tooth in Mario games, Izuku would like to object though, his teeth is very much human, although his fangs do seem a bit large and thick, but that's about it, he's completely normal, except for the whole I can eat garbage and crunch like I'm a Nile crocodile shtick.

People in his school started avoiding him after that, Izuku also noticed why, he just haven't thought of it before.

He definitely can crunch bones with ease.

... Izuku has ate chicken bones before though and pig bones- all sorts of bones the local butchery would have no use for, they give it to Izuku each time he comes over, some of them oddly look human but they all taste the same, bland. Izuku likes broth made from them but honestly, he'd rather chew rocks. Why would he chew bones when he has rocks, not to mention, the mess that would come along with that.

Contrary to the popular assumption, Izuku is not a messy eater, thank you very much. Personal hygiene is very important, he may have a super immune system but people around him does not.

And so Izuku declares to the gym assembly outloud.

"Human bones and all sorts of bones are bland, I'd rather chew rocks, so don't worry about me trying to eat any of you!" He says.

Another rumor has arisen and it was that Izuku has eaten human before.

"No I haven't but if you don't stop bothering me, I might just have to." Again. That was a joke, god people have such shit humor in this school. No one got what he meant again. Only Katsuki is friends with him now, he's cautious of him of course, but they can be friendly.

"Eat shit."

"Fertilizer does not taste good Kacchan, I know, I tried."

And now Katsuki is more confident around him now, calling him a shit eater, I mean he's not wrong but he could've phrased it a bit better, but it's fine because that means Izuku has a friend now.

Izuku decides he likes having a friend. If he's a good boy Katsuki will give him his shaved pencil leftovers. Katsuki is pretty much treated like god in their school, apparently he's the only one that can tame Izuku and get him to obey, Izuku thinks it's funny like no, all you have to do is to bribe him with your junk, he'd definitely do anything for shaved pencils, aside from murder and all other things that would break law.

Today Katsuki is extra nice on him, he takes Izuku to a ramen shop that's popular and orders a challenge of extra extra spicy ramen bucket with raw chilli peppers on top, Katsuki and his other friends snickered, their cameras and phones out, of course they weren't the only one, the other patrons there were taking a video too.

Izuku shrugs and finishes the bucket in 10 minutes when the allotted time was 45. Their jaws practically dropped, he shrugs.

"I just like eating a lot of things." Plus, it was free food until next year if he won.

The crowd that accumulated around him roared, Izuku think it's noisy.