98. Priorities

I cannot express to you how much it means for you to please vote for my story. It takes less than a second, and it really helps my book to get recognised for the hundreds of hours I've put into writing it. Thank you for absolutely everything 

Twitter: WordsWithGem 
Snapchat: gemma.allan
Instagram: gemma.allan

Check out my trailer for my new story Ebony & Ivory which will be released soon! I am incredibly excited for it. I've written a couple of chapters so far and I'm absolutely in love with it so far. 

I'm also doing another Q&A vid from my ask.fm page, so ask away and you could be mentioned in it :) 
ask.fm/gemmaastylesss

"What are you doing here?"

We all stand hesitantly in the doorway while Michael motions Luke over,

"You better get over here."

He looks back for a split second before walking towards the room. He shakes his head and scratches the back of his neck.

"How did you even get in here?"

Curiosity gets the best of me and I follow him to where he's standing, and I'm genuinely surprised when I see the blonde girl from the club sitting in the corner of the room in a drunken mess.

"That's not important," she drunkenly slurs.

"Well, it is, but," he answers. "I thought you were going home."

"No Luke, just because you asked me to leave doesn't mean I'm going to listen to you because I'm my own person and you can't have me when you want me and then not even caring because I hate you and you can't do this to me!"

Her message – despite not quite making sense, is coming through clearly! It's quite obvious that Luke asked her to leave earlier at Trak, rather than her leaving on her own accord.

But why?

I have my suspicions, but hope that it's not the case.

Not again.

"Uh, I might leave," I say, awkwardly backing out of the room with Michael closely behind.

He shuts the door, but not before we hear her ask him,

"You chose her instead, didn't you? You're going to fuck her?"

Apparently I'm not the only one thinking along those lines.

Michael gets out a bottle of Jägermeister and without asking, pours me drink which I don't even think about before throwing it back. It burns my throat but I don't really care at this stage.

"Where's Scarlett?" I ask, looking around the room.

Michael points to a closed door, looking vaguely amused.

Oh.

Seconds later, the door to what I'm assuming is Luke's room opens, and the girl storms out closely followed by Luke.

"Where are you going?" Michael asks, directing it to Luke.

"Calling her a cab," he answers.

Ashton pokes his head up from the couch he is laying on, with a funny look on his face.

"Leaving so soon? Ashton smirks.

"Fuck up Ashton, everyone knows you have a small dick," she swiftly replies back, wiping the smile off his face.