T W E L V E

ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ
Third person's POV

The house was quiet, the others were out to eat dinner while a certain male stayed home so that he can take care of a certain younger.

Cold sensation hit his hands as he pressed the white towel down into the glass bowl filled with cold water, as he lifted his hands up and squeezed the towel to get the water out, coldness striked his pale hands as the cold wind blew from the window.

The male sighed as he gently put the cold towel into the younger's forehead carefully.

He stared at him and thought for a bit as to how he became like that and what happened when they did the concert. He had no clue whatsoever and decided that he'll just ask the aforementioned after he wakes up.

But before that, he needed to take care of his heating up fever.

After that incident happened the said male seemed to be hotter than usual and he got a fever. He was broke out of his trance when he heard a soft whimper beside him.

He immediately looked at him with worried filled eyes as he saw how the younger slowly fluttered his eyes open, after he opened his eyes and finally got adjusted to what was happening, he looked over to his side and saw that there was someone in his room.

"Y-yoongi.. Hyung.." He mumbled softly.

Yoongi smiled sadly and stroked his head, "Hey Tae, you caught a fever.. Are you okay? Do you want anything?" He asked as his eyes both showed worry and sadness.

Taehyung slowly and carefully shook his head as he smiled sadly at his hyung, "No.. I'm fine, I'm sorry I made you worried hyung.." Taehyung apologized at the older male, Yoongi just shook his head and looked at him sincerely.

"You don't need to.." He reassured but the younger furrowed his brows a little, "But hyung.. I caused you trouble-" he was cut off by Yoongi who suddenly spoke in the middle of his sentence, "Taehyung.. You've done enough.. You've done so much and if you feel the need to cry and let it all out and just rest for once.. Do it bud, no one's stopping you." He said calmly giving Taehyung a soft expression making the younger tear up a bit at his words.

"Tell me.. What's been bugging you that made you like this?" He asked once more and Taehyung shed a single tear as those words came out of the elder's mouth.

"I was so sad and devastated when my mom told me that grandma had passed away.." He admitted, saying the words softly, calm and slowly.

Yoongi hummed.

"I overheard Jimin and Jungkook's conversation talking about me being stupid and they hate me.." He said sobbing softly and an another tear slowly fell down from his soft slightly tanned cheeks.

Yoongi hummed.

"I didn't want to be a problem to you guys so I listened to what the voice was saying inside of my head and cut myself.." He said and as he slowly admitted what happened, his voice slowly started cracking and he was almost whispering the words out.