♥ Chapter 3 ♥

Previously: "There's no way I'll reach top 3 in just three weeks!"

[][][]

Felice's P.O.V;

I woke up from the chirping of the birds with a bad headache. I adjusted my eyes to get used towards the sunlight that surely makes you blind if you look directly at it.

I scratch my oily hair as I sat on the bed. 'I slept like a baby last night...' I thought as I touched the soft mattress and fluffy pillows. 'I'm jealous of you Villainess... Wait I am her right now? ' I awkwardly thought while rubbing my eyes wiping the sand off.

'Then does it mean that I'm jealous towards myself? '

I thought as I  walked towards the bathroom to the bath. After a long nice dip in the bathtub full of bubbles, I wrap myself with a white towel. Wearing a pair of fresh new undergarments layered with a lilac colored hoodie like a sweater and black jeans.

I dry my shiny silver hair that reaches to my waist with a hairdryer while brushing it at the same time. I then place back the brush on the vanity as I sat on the chair and stare myself at the mirror.
I touched a strand of my hair as I felt the smooth and soft hair caressing my finger.

My eyes narrowed seeing how long it is. I searched for a pair of scissors that was in a drawer as I bring it closer to my hair.

"What a pity that I have to cut it..."

I whispered under my breath as the room was full of snipping sounds. Slowly my hair becomes shorter and more hair land on the floor creating a mess. 'I'll ask the maid for a broom after this...'
I thought as I put back the scissors and went to wash my hair leaving me to dry it off with a towel and brushing it again.

I was stepping on my hair as I brush my hair while staring at the vanity mirror. Unconsciously I smile as I felt happy for the successful haircut. I cut my hair in a cute bob haircut that reaches above my shoulders as I clipped a white daisy hair clip to hold my bangs.

 I cut my hair in a cute bob haircut that reaches above my shoulders as I clipped a white daisy hair clip to hold my bangs

(↑Her hairstyle)

I then turn my attention on the floor seeing much silver hair laying there messily. 'I'll get that done now...' I thought as I exited the room searching for the storeroom. Thankfully the villainess house didn't have the same hallways as other's and every door had its plat.

Shortly I found the storeroom as I open the door and many cleaning materials greeted my eyes. I grinned in triumph as I grab a broom and a dustpan that was near me and ran off to my bedroom while skipping. Once I arrive I hurriedly went to clean the floor while humming softly.