floor 08

THE CLOCK strikes 5 o'clock in the morning and still no sign of Lisa nor Jungkook and they still have no idea what to do.

They eventually gave up for a while since there are now some people that are using the elevator to go early for work.

"We seriously need help," Namjoon says as they all sat on the chairs in the lobby.

"We already need help since the moment Lisa woke me up, oppa," Chaeyoung said sarcastically as if Namjoon's sentence was not obvious at all.

But Namjoon has something in mind, "No I mean, professional help."

It made all of them look at Namjoon as if he said the most brilliant thing that someone can say at this moment.

But...

"But who? We don't know anyone who can help us with this. Of course, the management of this apartment wouldn't know what to do as well." Hoseok says.

"Well in the first place we CAN'T tell the management about this. It'll just be messy." Yoongi says.

"And besides the management will most probably call the police and of course policemen won't do anything since it's not real," Jennie says and Yoongi agrees.

"Both of you are savages," Jisoo says as she shook her head.

"We need to ask for help from the internet again," Namjoon said which made almost all of them disagree.

"I'm sure the internet will just direct us to the websites that will just explain the mechanics of the game and those elevator game stories which are not real—"

"Wait. Say that again Chaeyoung." Namjoon cuts off Chaeyoung's words.

"Not real..?"

"No. Before that."

"Those elevator game stories which are not r—"

"YES! Bingo! We can ask help from those who experienced almost the same fate."

All of them look at each other as a plan to take place in their minds. They all went back to Seokjin's apartment so that their plan has put into action.

+ + +

MAYNE'S NOTE:

short update oOFF sorryyy

[edited]