floor 010

"I CHATTED all the people who did the elevator game that successfully did it but either they didn't reply, or said that their story wasn't real and they just made all that up to be famous," Namjoon said in frustration.

"I'm just gonna go outside and buy foods and stocks. We're going nowhere if we don't feed our stomachs because our brains are not functioning at all." Jennie suggests as she got up and to put on her sneakers.

"I'm coming with you," Yoongi says that received no complaints.

Seokjin has handed them the money (since food is supposed to be his responsibility since it's his apartment after all) as both of them had put their sneakers and coats on and went out.

As they got in the elevator, Yoongi presses the first-floor button. While being in the elevator, Jennie felt the chills as the elevator they are on was the elevator Lisa and Jungkook used.

Yoongi felt her nervousness and so he hugs her.

"Shh... I'm here."

With this, Jennie felt safe around his boyfriend's arms. They were standing there for a while when the elevator comes to a halt.

5...

The couple froze as they knew they haven't even done the game.

Sweat beads start to form on both of the couple's forehead as the elevator slowly opens. A normal-looking female enters.

The couple immediately went to the side and avoided the lady. Once they reached the first floor, Yoongi and Jennie dash out leaving the woman confused.

+ + +

AS THE COUPLE is now outside and had caught their breaths, they just laugh it out and continue their way to the nearest convenient store and bought foods for the nine of them, and also stock for Seokjin to store.

Once the two are done, they went back almost completely forgetting what happened just a few minutes ago.

This time Jennie was the one who pressed the ninth floor button for Yoongi is holding the majority of the groceries.

The door of the elevator slowly closes when suddenly a hand had immediately stop the door from closing.

This time, the two had lost it and screamed. The door opens, revealing the same woman from earlier.

"Wait wait wait!! Stop why the heck are you two yelling?!" The woman snapped at them as she rolls her eyes and steps in the elevator.

The two didn't speak and was at the side, looking at the woman to be alerted on her next move as the elevator ascended.

"Why the heck are you guys look so scared? The last time I saw someone THAT scared in an elevator was when they played this f*cking traumatizing game—" The woman stops talking that made Yoongi and Jennie confused.

The woman looks at them with an unbelievable expression, "Did you or knew someone who played the Elevator Game?"

This time, Yoongi and Jennie were not scared anymore. Instead, they became curious as to why the woman knew the game.

"My friends did. Two of them." Jennie answered.

"Where did they do it?" The woman asked.

"In this elevator." Yoongi answers.

The woman then looks around, as if she's now finally aware of the surroundings. She looks up to see what floor they are on now which Yoongi and Jennie did the same.

5...

The elevator door opens but no one got in or got out. The nameless woman stayed there and closes the door as the elevator continued ascending.

"So you live on the ninth floor?"

"Our friend's apartment." Yoongi answers.

"Where are your two friends now?"

"Missing."

"Gone."

With these answers, the woman 'tsked' as she runs her fingers through her hair.

"You know something about the Elevator Game?" Yoongi finally asks.

"Yes. Actually a lot than I should have. I'll tell the story later once we reach your friend's apartment."

Once they reached the ninth floor, Yoongi and Jennie walk out first followed by the still-nameless woman to Seokjin's apartment. Jennie knocks in which Jimin opened, the guy was confused as to who was the woman behind Yoongi and Jennie.

"Wh-who is sh—"

"We'll explain later," Jennie says which Jimin didn't try to interfere and just let the three in.

All of them are in the living room, still sulking. But then they became aware of their messy surroundings when they see a person other than Yoongi and Jennie came in.

"Oh sorry for the mess," Seokjin says and everyone got up to arrange everything as they let the woman sit.

"So who is this lovely woman you brought here?" Namjoon asks with a smile.

"Oh, she is..." Jennie was about to introduce her when she remembered that the woman hasn't even introduced herself.

The woman also realizes that "Oh my, I'm sorry. I was too caught up in the moment to introduce. I'm Irene, and I have some knowledge about the elevator game."

+ + +

MAYNE'S NOTE:

double update cuz y not? ;)

[edited]