Chapter 7: Welcome to YOUR initiation day MORON !

Burp. "woopsiee...sorry" Leila said with a giggle. Did she just burp in my face? He's never had such a strange predicament like this before, it seemed he was turning from the predator into the savior...but how could he save this precious beautiful girl from herself?

"Err...how about we get your clothes b-"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh" Leila whispered, bringing her face very close to his, and placing her small finger on his lips.

Pearl and Alicia started giggling "Oh ...she's just asking for it..." Pearl said

"im-literally-going-to-die...did she just tell Johnston to shut it?!" shrieked Alicia

Zach stared on in horror.

"You know what ..? I really don't like you Xavier..." Leila said, smiling at him. "But...why are they all looking? Do you guys want a chant? Should I give you one? " Leila asked around the cafeteria.

"TATOOOOOOO ...........TATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....TATOOOOOO...!" She started singing out loud. The cafeteria was in silence, all the kids of Royal high stared at Leila in shock.

"Leila...I think we shou-"

"Noooo nooo nooo...shhhhhhhh ...I said shhhh Mr Royal High school .." she said drunkenly swaying herself as Xavier came to grab her again.

"You know what? You and ..you're so called ex-best friend...you're always trying to scare me...how about today ...I scare you?" Leila said walking closer to Xavier swaying on him, with almost no balance. 

Her body rubbing against his...Xavier holding onto her loosely sighing to himself, she's going to be a tease. Having a beautiful woman ...barely clothed rubbing on him...telling him how she's going to scare him....who would have thought. She reached to his face, enlarging her eyes with her fingers, "Look at me...I've got a staring problem whooo whooo" she made a child like attempt.

"See...I can also do the killer stares too....." she said giggling again. Oblivious to the danger she had put herself in.

"oh..you know what I've got a brilliant idea!" she said putting her hand to her mouth..she quickly walked over to the beggars table..and fetched something from her bag. Leila walked back to Xavier swaying and bumping into chairs on her way back.

"Tattoooo Tattoooo tattoooo...come on everybody !" Leila said smiling at her shocked audience, she edged towards Xavier, pulling something out of her hands. Xavier didn't even care to stop it, he was too amused, and the more she was acting out...the more charmed he was becoming. 

She reached towards him, and suddenly pulled him closer ...he almost thought she was about to kiss him..and she had him weak...there's no way he could defend himself against her charm. She stared at his neck, and with bright red lipstick she wrote "Leila's" on his neck. Smiling at him, enchanting him with her beauty she smiled at his face "Welcome to your initiation day.."

And the first time ever..in the history of Royal high, was Xavier Johnston ever initiated.

**************

Zach stared in shock, at the scene before him. The kids were starting to murmur...

"What just happened.."? he heard Nico saying in bewilderement. "Wait..what? Did she just brand Xavier? This is epic !" he finished, looking around excited.

He saw Leila looking around the cafeteria..she spotted him and with cute deliberation, she pointed at him with her finger signaling him to come.

"My beauty queen is summoning me...." Zach said cheerfully to Pearl and Alicia "Enjoy the entertainment ladies, dare I say...I can't wait to see what she does to me.." he smiled winking at them.