Bandits

You grabbed the supplies from the raid and placed them on your back. You sighed as you glanced around and saw the other bandits with supplies. You sighed again as you began to walk back and outside of the town. However, as you were, you felt like something was wrong. You looked up and saw a beam abut to fall down onto you. You ducked for cover until something grabbed you and pulled you out of the way.

You looked up and saw your best friend, Qrow Branwen, smile at you. You rolled your eyes as he helped you up.

Qrow: You ok?

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm fine. Seriously man, get control of that semblance.

Qrow: Well, sorry. Only 17! Don't blame me for it!

(Y/N): Of course, I'm going to blame you for it! You're connected to it!

???: HEY! Let's move it!

You glanced to your right and saw the source of the voice. You're girlfriend and Qrow's older twin sister, Raven. She was next in line to lead the tribe due to her father ruling it currently. You smirked and walked over to her and wrapped an arm around her.

(Y/N): Having a good day?

Raven: Not now. I'm at work.

(Y/N): So am I. In more ways than one.

Raven: (Giggles) Ok. I'll give you that one.

(Y/N): (To yourself) Yes!

With that, you, Raven and Qrow began to lead your fellow bandits out of the town and back to your camp. As you both were walking, you began to hear some gun fire. That's when you realized, you're being followed.

Raven: Rear!

(Y/N): Don't bother. It's the Lobo Clan!

The Lobo Clan were a rival bandit tribe that always were the scavengers around Mistral. They would raid poor towns and fellow bandits just to make a small profit. They were scum bags, but they knew how to fight. You cracked your neck and handed your supplies over to another bandit.

(Y/N): I'll hold them off. Get going back to camp. Alert Hawk!

Qrow: Hell no! I got your back!

Raven: As do I!

(Y/N): Babe?

Raven: Shut up and fight!

You smirked and nodded in response. Qrow drew his sword and charged forward. You and Raven quickly followed behind him. As you three were running, you caught sight of a few Lobo members. Qrow slashes at two Lobo soldiers, killing them. He converts his sword into his shotgun and fires at three more soldiers and spins around and slashes at another one. He bows as a bomb goes over him and takes out two more soldiers. Raven catapults over him and kicks a tree down, pushing it with her aura output.

Four soldiers come from behind Qrow. Before he could get shot, a shotgun blast hits the ground at the soldiers. You come down and grab two of the soldiers and smash their heads together and then threw them onto the ground. You do a handstand on top of the two soldiers you threw on the ground kicks the other two soldiers in the face. You handspring onto the shoulders of one and elbow them in the face and leaps onto the other and threw them into a tree.

You smirk at Raven who returns it. However, a group of guards arrive and surround the two. You and Raven go back to back as the soldiers run up to them. The two fire rounds at the bandits. You grab one and slam them onto the ground. Raven kicks one to the ground and stabs them in the chest as you fire at another soldier.