Chapter 6:Her mistake... #3

As the bell rang Mei heard a voice combing from behind.

"MeiMei!" Himeko shouted as she tackled Mei.
"G-Glad to see you to Himeko." Mei said as she
Took away Himeko's arms around her chest.
"So... Do you have any plans?" Himeko asked Mei .

Yuzu spotted Mei but she looked away as her phone vibrated.
"Matsuri? Why is she texting me? It's still school hours." She asked her self.

_______________________________
                             Matsuri
—————————————————————
(Onee-Chan~)

(Matsuri? What do you want?)

(A bit of something from my big sister~)

                 (So what do you want? A date??)

(Yes. Tomorrow. 12:30 PM at the café)

                              (Alright.. see you there...)
_____________________________

Yuzu sighed "I guess it's another date with that pink devil."

Yuzu walked home and caught a glimpse of Mei
I don't blame her... but she blames herself
"Yuzu..." Mei said as she tried to get her attention. Yuzu stopped in her tracks
Ugh. What should I do? I haven't spoke to her in a month.
"W-what do you want?" Yuzu asked. Mei's jotted her head up as she heard Yuzu respond "I-I..." "You what?" Yuzu was getting annoyed at this point. "I-I wanted to uh... to-" Mei was cut off by Yuzu wrapping her arms around her waist. "You know.. I don't hate you. I was just cut off guard. I'm sorry Mei-" Mei closed her mouth with her hand. "No. I should be the one who should say sorry, it was my fault I got you in this mess and turned you in to a vampire."
Mei teared up a bit.

Meanwhile...

Himeko was behind a wall listening in on Yuzu's and Mei's conversation
"W-what? Mei is a vampire? And know That damned Yuzu Aihara is one know too. DAMNIT!" Said as she scratched her head

Yuzu and Mei heard a noise and quickly pulled away "We... Should run." Yuzu said. Mei ignored her and walked towards the origin of the noise and she found Himeko. "I- Uh..." Himeko shivered. "What did you hear?" She had her "Aihara Stare" on and her fangs were showing. Mei pinned Himeko against the wall. "Tell me... Himeko." While Yuzu was just watching them. "Mei... Leave her alone... We'll deal with her some other time." Mei growled and let go of Himeko. "Soon..."

(HEYA BEAUTIFUL! IM BACK. It's going to be weekly uploads so... yeah. It's just going to be 20 chapters long so... yeah. Bye! UwU)