2- You remind me of the Mona Lisa

Jenna's POV:

In front of me is the huge door that separates me from this dangerous criminal.
It reads Cell 102519
'Oh bummers, here goes nothing', I thought.

I look at the guard that accompanied me here and nodded so that he'd know I was ready to go in.
His face showed no emotions as he approached the door handle and started opening it.

I can't remember a time when my hands were sweatier than right now. I quickly rubbed them on my jeans and prayed to Oprah my brain wouldn't go blank from fear once I see him.

The door fully opened now, and as I was going through it I heard the guard mumble to himself: 'I don't know why this girl bothers... two others have tried already, he'll never change'

Well ain't that motivating.
Second thoughts sipped through my mind and started making my heart beat like a thousand drums from nervousness, but it all came to a stop with one simple thought.
'I'm here for a reason, and I'm not leaving until I'm finished'

That being said, I finally walked inside the prison cell 102519, determined to make this so called 'bad boy' talk to me.

.
Alonzo's POV:

I can't bloody believe this!
First I'm put in this hellhole unjustly, and then I'm told I have to 'purify the mind' and so I'm assigned someone to do so for me??
As if, idiots.

Truth is, I can't do anything about it. I'm trapped.
Other inmates are incredibly annoying and think they are the shit, when in reality they get finger fucked by the guards almost every day to check for any hidden weapons... pathetic.

As soon as I got here I realized me having a cell mate wouldn't be such a good idea.
I actually ended up breaking his head agains the bars.
What can I say? He was asking for it.

He kept on glowing about how he had raped this teenage girl in a uniform and said 'I knew she wanted me to, so I did'.

Well same goes for him. He must have been begging for me to kill him, because there is no way in life I'd let a rapist sleep peacefully beneath me.

Because of that and a couple of other little incidents, I was put in solitary confinement.
I like it much more this way, no obnoxious criminals roaming around pissing me off.

Today when I woke up though, my solitary dreams were murdered when my guard said I'd 'get a new counselor'
God damn it.
They never learn, do they?
Guess I'll just have to creep them out so they'll leave... again.

I decided to just play the 'ice' card and not talk to them, see if that annoys the person.
I lay on my bed and wait to hear the door opening.
A bear looking guard showed up and grabbed me by the shoulders.
He sat me on the chair and chained me up to the desk.
I looked at him amused as if saying 'you really think I'm harmless now?'

He simply looked at me and said: "It's just precaution as always, so that you don't try anything funny, especially now. Pretty thing you've been assigned to"

A sense of disgust washed over me.
I can't believe this orangutan is saying that.
I know for sure my new counselor is a she now, and obviously a teenager because the program is only available for them.

Some men disappoint me sometimes... they make us all look bad.

A few more minutes passed and I finally hear the door opening again.
Small determined footsteps could be heard and I found myself looking up, in a way, needing to know who I was assigned to.

'Wow' I thought, 'this girl is absolutely gorgeous'
She wore black skinny jeans and a salmon top, a black hoodie on top of it and simple Converse.
She dressed simply and comfortably, I like that.

Her attire complemented her young body in many ways, and my mind couldn't help but picture how it would feel like to touch her.
Stupid handcuffs.

What amazed me the most was the determined look on her face, almost as if she's convinced of something and won't stop until she proves it.

Pretty or not, I don't like talking about my feelings and whatnot, so I guess cute girl over here is gonna have her 'helping dream' crashed.

She seats in front of me and the cell's door closes and locks, the only sound hearable now is our breathings.
I hate that sound, it makes me anxious.
It's like hearing someone chew... disgusting.

We stare at each other for quite a long while, no expression crossing her face at all, as if she's thinking of something incredibly serious, or trying to figure something out.

I always relish in the silence, but this time I can't help but want her to talk just so that I could hear her voice.

Never would I have guessed what she'd say next though.

"You remind me of the Mona Lisa" she said in all seriousness before letting out a small adorable giggle and nodding her head for reassurance.

'Oh that giggle' I thought, 'it's devine'.

Wait, did she just call me a woman?
My ego is officially bruised.