I need my phone

Pacing around your room you were thinking incredibly hard, not only did you need to get out of here in general but you also had a meeting with that artist at three. You were almost positive that if you gave her your honest explanation she would be more than understanding, but this is the real world and she can't keep that job open forever, so if you don't get out of here soon then your dreams might get snatched from you. Now you felt like crying, you were tired from a night of no sleep and now thanks to Terrance you might never get to go for that dream you had. Siting down, legs crisscrossed on the floor you started to think of some strategy you could use to get out of here. You weren't ever going to stop fighting, you knew that much, but what would be the best resolution to get out of here? You could always just try and jump and yell, that would get the neighbors attention from below, but after a stunt like that you would have no idea what Terrance might do to you, he was nowhere near as stable as you thought he was and you don't want to underestimate anything. All it would take is for Terrance to do something terrible to you, tie your mouth shut and lie to neighbors when they investigate, so scratch that idea. You could always just sneak out yourself, you decided to keep that idea, you may not execute it anytime soon, but if you ever see yourself in a position good enough to make a promising escape then you would without a doubt take it, but you need to do something in the meantime, your phon-

You lifted your head as you heard footsteps outside of your door, interrupting your thought. You stood up, waiting to see what would happen, the door knob jiggled but since you locked the door nothing could get through, then they knocked.

"y/n..." They said softly, you heard a bump on the door, as if he were now resting against it. "Can you please let me in?"

"Why?" You coldly asked, without waiting for a response you began to speak again. "If I don't leave soon i'll be late for my meeting with that artist, Terrance." you looked at the clock, it read 7. "I need to get going now."

"I just want to see you y/n," He continued, ignoring your statement "I miss you~"

You didn't respond, instead you tapped your foot while you waited for Terrance to leave, unless he was letting you go you didn't want anything to do with him at this point. After a few moments the footsteps went away, and you sat back down, thinking.

"i'll get my phone back.." you muttered under your breath, You were going to call the police as soon as you got that phone and you didn't care what happened with Terrance, well, that was a lie, as disgusting as it was to hold you hostage here you were positive you were speaking to an at least somewhat decent person before. Maybe him and his brother could both get therapy, whatever the case was you were set on getting that phone, or a phone at least.

Then the footsteps came back. Another knock on the door sent you standing straight up, "I brought you your bag." He told you, with that you made a straight shot to the door, you were just praying your phone was still in there. Slowly unlocking the door and checking behind it you saw Terrance, head down, giving you your bag. You swiped it away from him and threw it into the room, you looked at him a little longer but he just kept his head facing to the floor, he looked ashamed of himself, that didn't matter though, he couldn't feel that bad if he still hasn't let you out. You started to close the door, keeping a watchful eye on him the entire time.

You locked the door once again and turned around to pick up your bag, you threw it on the bed and sat down, emptying the entire thing out. You found many miscellaneous things but the only real two things that had high value to you at the moment were , your phone, and your wallet, guess which one was missing. You laid down in defeat, you had no idea where Terrance could have put it; he had to leave for work eventually though. As soon as he left you would look around. You looked back up at the clock on the wall, it read 8. Putting your things back into your bag you decided to lay down, you faced the door the entire time, and repeating in your head how you would only rest for no more then an hour, you couldn't even imagine what you would do if you fell asleep all day and Terrance had a chance to go to work and get back before you could wake up. Well, you could imagine what you would do if that were to happen, you would have to wait another day, sitting in this empty and boring room, hungry and tired. You just kept repeating to yourself, you were only going to sleep for an hour, nothing more, and with that your eyes shut and you went to sleep almost instantly.