floor 013

CHAEYOUNG wakes up in a flash after Lisa vanished.

"Chae!" It was Jimin's voice that she immediately hears as he felt his arms around her.

All of them are thankful Chae didn't get trapped in there.

"So what did you see, Chaeyoung?" Jieun asks.

"Darkness. I called for Lisa and she did show up. She said that I'm probably IN her dream since she was sleeping in the otherworld." Chaeyoung replies.

"What did Lisa told you?"

Chaeyoung completely remembered what Lisa told her and it made her snuck into Jimin's arms.

"Chaeyoung, what did Lisa told you?" Jieun repeats the question.

"She and Jungkook saw what she looks like. Actually multiple times. They were held as hostage by her." Chaeyoung says with a shaking voice and everyone's panicking rose.

"But you told her how to get back?"

"Yes. And knowing Lisa, I know she won't waste time, and she and Jungkook are probably escaping now."

They all went down and silently waited by the apartment's main lobby.

+ + +

"GET BACK HERE, MOTHERF*CKERS!" Both heard the anger in the woman's voice but both of them didn't bother to look back and continued running.

Since they are in the 9th floor and memorized the ways, as they are almost always in Seokjin's apartment, the way out was no problem and they eventually spotted the elevator.

Both run faster and faster towards the elevator which Jungkook had left a mark.

They were running towards it, but the elevator seems to get far and far away.

But of course, they wouldn't give up.

"B*TCHES! GET BACK HERE!" The woman's voice is getting louder, clearer, and nearer.

Jungkook looks back to see that the woman is now fast approaching them. With this, Jungkook takes Lisa's hands and run for their lives and with full determination to reach the elevator.

This time, they were now approaching the elevator and is able to reach it. Once they were in front of it, they press the button numerous times waiting for the elevator to open whilst watching the woman who is only a few meters away.

The door luckily open and the two got in. Lisa kept pressing the close button whilst Jungkook is trying to press other floor buttons while still watching as the woman gets closer. And only a few feet away.

"Come on! Work!" Jungkook yells at the buttons.

And just as the woman is just two meters away, the door finally closes and they press the first-floor button.

The elevator did descend to the first floor. The door opens once it reaches the first floor. The surroundings are still dark so it means that they are still in the otherworld.

Lisa presses the close button and the fourth-floor button and the door closes and ascends. Lisa is in charge of the buttons whilst Jungkook is for the lookout.

The door opens on the fourth floor. Jungkook was about to calm down since nothing was there, but then he noticed that at the end of the very long hallway the woman stood there.

"Lisa, let's be quick with this. She's here."

"On it," Lisa says and closes the door and presses number two.

This time when the door opens, the woman moved a few steps forward. Then on the 6th floor, she moved closer. Then on the 2nd floor, she is already halfway by the hall. On the 10th floor, she is now just a few meters. And on the 5th floor, she is now running and is now getting closer to the elevator.

"Lisa!! Close the door!"

"Wait I'm pressing the button multiple times already!"

"Lisa she's getting near!"

"It won't work!!"

"Lisa!!"

And just in time when the woman almost got in the elevator, the door had finally close. With this, Lisa immediately presses the ground level but the elevator ascended.

"Ah, sh*t!" Lisa began pressing other buttons aside from the ground level to make the elevator stop from going up. Luckily it did and so she presses the first-floor button again and this time the elevator descended.

Once the elevator reaches the ground level, Jungkook was about to go out when Lisa stopped him.

"No. Something's not right," Lisa says then they can see the door, and right outside, they saw that same woman peering in through the building.

With this, Lisa immediately closes the doors. She waits a few seconds before opening the door again. This time, the surrounding is now bright and there are now a lot of people. Jungkook checks the time in his watch.

4:49 pm

This time, both are sure they are back and walks out of the elevator.

They saw their friends sitting in the lobby and was about to approach them when they heard a 'pst'.

"No. Let's not look back." Lisa says firmly and indeed the two of them didn't look back.

+ + +

MAYNE'S NOTE:

and that's part one! ya'll ready for part two? 😏😏

btw thank you for 460 reads and 105 votes! I really appreciate all your love for this story omo (it's okay if you don't love me. as long as you like/love the story ehE)

 as long as you like/love the story ehE)

[edited]